eBridge Connections delivers a powerful Cloud-based accounting integration that connects and automates vital business processes. The universal solution supports an ever growing list of 40 accounting and ERP systems including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Intuit and many more. With connections to more than 20 popular ecommerce carts, thousands of EDI trading partners and leading CRM platforms, eBridge Connections has become the integration platform of choice for businesses.
Our rapid growth and exciting future has created numerous challenging opportunities. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBRIDGE Software candidates have unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eBRIDGE Software, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for developing customer specific integration maps and profiles using various pieces of software.
- Request proper information to other involved eBRIDGE departments to assure specifications and proper input are available before starting the development
- Develop software functionality using eBRIDGE tools to implement EDI standards and customer policies, under scope, time frame, quality and target date
- Run compliance tests to insure logic developed satisfy standard EDI practices, trading partner specifications and customer requirements
- Properly document activities using standard eBRIDGE business practices and tools
- Provide hands on development, installation, configuration and testing for eBRIDGE products and EDI translators within a variety of platforms and production environments.
- Work with other eBRIDGE departments to resolve customer situations, providing proper input details and documentation to support product changes
- A University Degree /College diploma in Computer Science or related field
- 1 year of work/co-op experience in related position is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment
- DOS, MS SQL Server, working knowledge of MS Office Tools and software and basic programming and database skills are an asset
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
As a leader in accounting integration, eBRIDGE has supplied support to over 40 accounting packages. As a SaaS company our cloud-based...