eBridge Connections delivers a powerful, cloud-based accounting integration that connects and automates vital business processes.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBRIDGE Software candidates have a breadth of expertise, unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eBRIDGE Software, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible. If learning, growth, integrity, openness, personal project ownership, innovation, creativity and a balanced personal and professional life, are important to you, we are interested to hear from you!
The Application Support Specialist is responsible for providing clients with first level support for problems encountered in acquiring and using eBridge software and related products via the telephone and e-mail.
- Candidate will provide the initial point of contact for a customer to request new work or to log a Case with the Help Desk
- Provides first level of support and escalates as appropriate. Tracks and monitors the problem to insure a timely resolution including documenting the incident, creating a Case for every issue received and solving it wherever possible. If escalated, follow-up to ensure that the Case is closed within stipulated turn-around-time.
- Provide administrative support to the Help Desk Administrator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office. Basic programming knowledge and database skills are an asset.
- A College diploma in Computer Science or related field and/or 1 year of work/co-op experience in related position is an asset, but not mandatory as this is an entry level position
Indeed - 13 months ago