Role: Web Operations Manager
Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelor of Business
We are a Toronto-based company looking for a Web Operations Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of web developers, designers and QA staff to build responsive websites in the automotive industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define all activities with corresponding resources, work effort, duration, target dates and actual dates.
- Coordinate activities of web projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frames and within budget.
- Assign appropriate resources to all work activities and monitor progress on a daily basis.
- Actively monitor project deliverables to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Keep project stakeholders up-to-date at all times on any issue that may impact delivery of the project.
- Oversee product quality and QA to ensure the delivery of projects is successful
- Liaison with customers to gather requirements, obtain customer approvals and feedback
- Establishes and sustains effective team environment based on increasing performance, motivation and encouragement.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans from requirements gathering to testing and implementation.
- Develop and maintain critical project documentation through the entire project life cycle for web projects.
- Experience working directly with IT teams including production and development
- High performance dedication, including attention to the details that matter, and willingness to work issues to successful closure with strong results orientation driving change
- Ability to conduct and interpret qualitative and quantitative analysis and problem solving skills and show independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques in complex environment.
- Identify potential project risks, implement appropriate courses of action to address project slippage and develop strategies to mitigate future risk.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years' work experience in a project management capacity
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Information Systems
- Solid understanding of the project management scope of work, including but not limited to: financial analysis, technical processes, stakeholder management
- Must be flexible and comfortable with the changing demands of a rapidly growing and fast-moving company.
- Strong communication skills for dealing with all levels of the organization; Expertise in relating complex business and technical interdependences in order to deliver programs successfully
- Proven client and team management abilities; knows how to effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential
- Possess a good understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design; Keeps up to date with new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Nice to have: Experience with Basecamp, Jira, and SugarCRM
Qualified candidates must apply no later than Friday, April 18, 2014.
All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including education, employment, reference and criminal records checks.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard