Do you want a career traveling the world whilst doing what you are passionate about?
Are you hungry for success, eager to establish yourself on an international format?
Are you comfortable sitting down and negotiating with government officials and C-Level executives or Fortune 500 companies?
If your answer is a YES to all the above then read on.
What we offer you:
1 - Competitive salary, including commissions,
2 - Incentives and bonuses,
3 - Fast career growth and great learning opportunity,
4 - Paid travel and work-related expenses, such as apartments, hotels, flights, logistics and daily allowances
5 - Complete living package including housing and international health benefits,
4 weeks vacations with paid travel expenses to home country
Because of our success and expertise in our field we are growing and expanding and looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
- Interview business leaders from a variety of companies as well as political leaders from all over the world
- Negotiate with and sell advertising opportunities to companies
- Conduct market research on companies, economic outlook in the country, and relevant business trends
- Use market research to analyze and strategize the best sales approach to the local market
- REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- The ideal candidate should have 2 – 7 years’ experience in sales, marketing, public relations, broadcasting or a related field. However, if you have a different background but have great interpersonal skills, and feel your experience would make you an excellent candidate, please apply.
- University Degree is required
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in other foreign languages is also a plus
- Must be sales oriented, professional, persistent and be able to negotiate confidently at the highest corporate level.
- Display superior presentation, communications and sales skills, and should display flexibility and confidence in challenging situations.
- Good research and analytical skills and knowledge of global business and economic trends
- Must have good people skills and be highly motivated, disciplined, organized, and demonstrate superior leadership skills.
- A great Team player
- Must be highly adaptable to a changing environment as this post involves living in 3 countries per year, spending 15 weeks in each country.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Discovery Reports Group Ltd. is a world-leading producer of country business reports. Discovery Reports Group Ltd., established in Hong...