daVinci is a fast growing, dynamic company delivering best-in-class advanced planning software to the Retail Industry. Today, and throughout its 8 year history, daVinci’s innovative software helps fashion retailers grow revenue, increase profits and operate more efficiently through intelligent assortment planning. With customer satisfaction as our first priority, a dynamic collaborative environment draws upon the full knowledge capital of all our people to provide the best solutions possible.
Based in downtown Toronto, you will be a hands-on accountant utilizing Quickbooks Pro, responsible for day to day postings, month-end reconciliations, and special projects from Senior Management as needed.
- Proficient with Quickbooks Pro, Excel, and Word software
- Management of all accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year end reports in a timely fashion
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolve discrepancies and irregularities
- Special projects from Senior Management as needed
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education (College or University), with specialization in accounting with some relevant work experience
- Sound knowledge of accounting
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in a small company setting as the sole accountant
- Highly organized, a good planner and pay close attention to detail
- Proficient communication skills, written and oral
- Work well independently and enjoy being a 'hands on' accountant where you are responsible for the reports while also looking after the details
- Understand what the numbers mean to the organization and ask questions when 'flags' appear
- Stay current on changes and trends as they apply to your role
daVinci thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.