we looking for an experienced or non experience, friendly and energetic addition to our team who can manage the day to day operations of our two locations. Our benefits include a 34 hour work week, generous hourly rate, 401K contributions, paid vacations, health insurance and a great work environment.
Duties will include:
- Assistance in answering telephones
- Utilization of QuickBooks for all accounting and review of end of day closings
- Maintaining of Patient A/R
- Use of Word, Office and Excel
- Assisting of staff and Drs with various daily issues
All of the above duties should be handled with a positive and pleasant attitude. A professional and neat appearance is required for this position.