Accounts are available within the following Territories (each encompassing both civil and military aviation markets):
- South America
- Asia Pacific
Reporting to either the Territory Sales Manager or the Regional Sales Director, the Key Account Sales Manager works closely with other Account Managers, as well as with counterparts in Programs, Finance, Engineering, Quality, Commercial Services and Customer Support.
- Responsible for achieving assigned bookings from key accounts, direct or indirect.
- Identifies new bookings prospects from within assigned accounts.
- Promotes company’s products and services including Aviation Products and Cockpit Systems Integration.
- Is the primary Point Of Contact for the assigned accounts and is responsible for relationship development with these customers.
- Is CMC’s link to the customer on all matters, including engineering, customer support, program management, quality, deliveries, payables, etc.
- Develops and leads pursuit (capture) plans for all opportunities with the assigned key accounts.
- Recommends an appropriate CMC team to support individual pursuits.
- Responsible for individual budget to achieve objectives.
- Provides support to the Proposal Manager/Lead.
- Provides market intelligence (market trends, competitive information, regulatory issues, product strengths and weaknesses based on customer feedback, etc.) and contributes to the CMC Business Intelligence Portal.
- Supports market research activities within the assigned accounts as requested from time to time.
- Provides bookings forecast inputs for all product opportunities within the assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly reports including booking forecasts, monthly highlights, CRM entries, market intelligence and next month’s plan.
- Provides inputs for overall bookings forecasts for assigned accounts.
- Recommends changes, improvements, or deletions in products, taking into account customer feedback whether positive or negative.
- Recommends tradeshow participation in the context of the assigned key accounts.
- Suggests ideas for product evolution as well as new product variants.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 5 years’ sales experience in the aviation industry
- Relevant aviation product and industry knowledge
- Experienced user of s/w applications such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT and SharePoint
- Bilingualism (English/French or other) although not mandatory is an asset
- Excellent time management, organization and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Persuasiveness, adaptability, innovation, excellent judgment and decision-making, integrity, stress tolerance, collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
The job status is a full-time position at a location to be determined. The salary will be in accordance with the candidate’s qualifications.
CMC is committed to employment equity and to the equal access program. CMC encourages members of designated groups to apply for jobs.
Indeed - 19 months ago