We are seeking a driven, solutions oriented and enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for the flow of merchandise through physical receiving processes from inbound trucks to the sales floor and back stock management through the sales cycle, customer service and pick up or delivery to our clients
Successful applicant will possess:
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Physical endurance to lift up to 50 pounds regularly throughout the day. Ability to handle hanging heavy lighting fixtures and wall accessories on a time to time basis.
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist sales team with clients and work with delivery providers.
- Basic woodworking and furniture finishing knowledge to handle small repairs as well as basic building & showroom maintenance experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with inventory controls, proper merchandise labeling and inventory integrity.
- Experience with safety guidelines, retail merchandising and fire regulations.
To apply, please email your resume and covering letter stating salary expectations
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.