beeline Canada Accessories Inc. – Peterborough, Ont
beeline Canada Accessories Inc.
Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices - that's our vision. It's a vision we've been implementing successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM and our own private labels, we're represented through 11,500 sales areas in 26 countries worldwide. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewelry and accessories. 4000 employees ensure that we continue to open up new sales areas and markets, and that our range of fashion product is continually expanding.
What is Concessions?
- Concession stands are fixtures that contain beeline jewelry and accessories.
- These fixtures are strategically located within larger retailers. (Old Navy)
What is a Mobile Merchandiser?
- A Mobile Merchandiser (MM) is responsible for the service delivery at the point of sale. His/her major key result areas are mainly: handling stock receipt, visual merchandising, returns and stocktaking at each of his/her POS. Furthermore he/she is the daily contact person for the business partner.
- The main goal of an MM is to create appealing displays which draw in customers and drive up sales.
- Valid driver's license and reliable source of transportation.
- Own a computer with internet connection, a scanner or a fax machine and a cell phone
- Organized, efficient and self-motivated to meet deadlines and build sales
- Appreciate beautiful jewelry and accessories
- Possess a distinctive understanding of colors and a keen eye for style and fashion
We offer attractive compensation (hourly wage plus commission). Work under your own initiative in a creative environment. The Mobile Merchandiser position is ideal for individuals seeking extra income. Set your own schedule and pace, work like a small business owner without the financial risk. The higher your sales - the higher your income!
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of a MM, and grow with us in the Canadian Market? If so, apply now and shape the future with us. Discover the beeline way!
beeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about beeline, feel free to visit our website:
Area of Responsibility:
- Decorate our display fixtures with new fashion jewelry and accessories.
- Build attractive displays to entice customers and drive sales.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards.
- Work together with retail partner's key staff to maintain stock and standards.
- Order new products for our retail partners (no selling).
- Complete and submit associated paperwork