What is a Concession?
- Concession stands are fixtures that contain beeline jewelry and accessories.
- These fixtures are strategically located within larger retailers.
What is a Mobile Merchandiser?
- A Mobile Merchandiser (MM) is responsible for the service delivery at the point of sale. His/her major key result areas are mainly: handling stock receipt, visual merchandising, returns and stocktaking at each of his/her POS. Furthermore he/she is the daily contact person for the business partner.
- The main goal of an MM is to create appealing displays which draw in customers and drive up sales.
Area of Responsibility:
- Decorate our display fixtures with new fashion jewelry and accessories.
- Build attractive displays to entice customers and drive sales.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards.
- Work together with retail partner's key staff to maintain stock and standards.
- Order new products for our retail partners (no selling).
- Complete and submit associated paperwork.
- Valid driver's license and reliable source of transportation.
- Own a computer with internet connection, a scanner or a fax machine and a cell phone
- Organized, efficient and self-motivated to meet deadlines and build sales
- Appreciate beautiful jewelry and accessories
- Possess a distinctive understanding of colors and a keen eye for style and fashion