bb Blanc is a Toronto based, full service live event company whose mission is to “create event magic” by tailoring effective, flawless and highly memorable events that meet every client’s creative vision, purpose and budget. The company delivers high-level audiovisual and unique entertainment solutions to Canadian hospitality, corporate and entertainment markets.
We currently have openings for part time Audio Visual Technicians for our One King West property
As an Audio Visual Technician, your objectives are, but not limited to:
- Configure and set up all systems of Audio, Video and Lighting.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, instantly pinpointing faults and remedy during an event
- Set up, operate and tear down audiovisual equipment;
- Clean, maintain and performs minor repairs on mechanical components of audiovisual equipment.
- Inventories on audiovisual equipment
Success in this role calls for having a passion for working with clients…..
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years in Audiovisual and hands on experience in the following areas.
- Experience in handling corporate events
- Work with internal and external customers in all venues
- Ability to work in Teams under high stress and within fluid environments
- Must have outstanding customer service skills along with technical knowledge
- Current computer skills and knowledge a must
- Detail oriented
- Decision making, problem solving ability
- Valid driver’s license & vehicle required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 70lbs and work flexible hours and shifts
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our Team, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 12 months ago