We believe city living should be better. One million people a week, every week, are moving into cities. Communities should be flourishing, but concrete walls have created obscurity. Communication and information is scattered, and the only way to connect with neighbors is a small corkboard in the lobby. We can do better.
We can empower the entire community with information, make shared assets accessible, and create opportunities to enrich city living. It's time to bring human relationships back into the places we call home. We want to change the way people live in cities, and we'd love your help.
We are looking for a highly experienced UI/UX Designer to help us take bazinga!'s products to the next level. You will be responsible for designing new features, refining existing interfaces and working with team on a variety of products.
- Design beautiful, refined, and polished user interfaces and experiences
- Create wireframes and prototypes working closely with design and development teams
- Collaborate with other designers and developers to envision new features and extend current features into the future
- Passionate about creating progressive interface and frictionless user experience
- Experience creating responsive designs that looks great on any device
- Proven ability to take complex problems and create elegant solutions
- Experience producing wireframes, user flows, user scenarios, and prototypes
- Ability to own a project from inception to completion (and beyond)
- Ability to code your designs using HTML5 and CSS3
- Icon, illustration, and/or print design experience
- Enthusiastic about the potential of local social networks and ultimately changing the way people live in cities
Visit mybazinga.com for more info.
This is a full-time position based at our office in Vancouver, Canada. Compensation is competitive and attractive based on level of experience. Comprehensive benefits package included. Email a link to your portfolio and credentials by January 28 for immediate consideration. Let's make something amazing.