We believe city living should be better. One million people a week, every week, are moving into cities. Communities should be flourishing, but concrete walls have created obscurity. Communication and information is scattered, and the only way to connect with neighbors is a small corkboard in the lobby. We can do better.
We can empower the entire community with information, make shared assets accessible, and create opportunities to enrich city living. It’s time to bring human relationships back into the places we call home. We want to change the way people live in cities, and we’d love your help.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a hands-on, technically savvy .NET Developer to join our engineering team and help us drive a high level of quality for our cloud-based platform.
Working with architecture and engineering team, you will help us develop our cutting edge cloud-based web platform. You will utilize your excellent communications skills to collaborate with the team and will strive to continuously improve the processes. This is an opportunity to grow into a leadership role as the business quickly expands. If you thrive in an agile, start-up environment and are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
You have prior experience in a .NET senior/intermediate developer role with web-based applications and are passionate about technology. You also love a challenge, are eager to learn and strive to solve problems. You work well independently in a casual yet fast-paced team environment. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and will do what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run.
You enjoy working with people who love developing software and enjoy what they do. You have deep knowledge about web applications and ASP.NET stack in particular. You enjoy working on complex problems and coming up with simple yet elegant solutions.
- Work as part of an agile development team to write C# code for enterprise services
- Write unit tests for your C# code.
- Design in collaboration with team the software implementations that satisfy business requirements.
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Use judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for successful results.
- Provide high quality documentation and reporting.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues.
Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years of experience building and maintaining ASP.NET web applications is required.
- 8+ years of experience with a .NET language like C# or VB.NET
- Hands-on experience with ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework, Nhibernate, etc.
- Hands-on experience with IOC/DI container frameworks such Spring.NET, Unity, Castle etc.
- Experience with SQL.
- Solid knowledge and experience working in a .NET environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to see things from a user’s perspective.
- A passion for learning, growing and continually taking on new responsibilities
- Solid experience testing enterprise applications.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully led multiple, technical projects.
- Experience with condo living an asset.
We offer a rewarding and challenging career with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Visit mybazinga.com for more info. Email your cover letter and resume by March 11. Let’s make something amazing.