We believe city living should be better. One million people a week, every week, are moving into cities. Communities should be flourishing, but concrete walls have created obscurity. Communication and information is scattered, and the only way to connect with neighbors is a small corkboard in the lobby. We can do better.
We can empower the entire community with information, make shared assets accessible, and create opportunities to enrich city living. It’s time to bring human relationships back into the places we call home. We want to change the way people live in cities, and we’d love your help.
We are looking for a highly experienced, design-focused Front End Web Developer to help us take bazinga!'s products to the next level. You love creating web content that is dynamic, different and meaningful. You are ready in your career to be a part of a company and a product that makes a difference globally — working with internationally recognized designers and entrepreneurs.
- Contribute to strategy surrounding breakpoints, grid restructuring, and a wide-range of nips and tucks to take a powerful application from desktop to mobile
- Research and prototyping various front end web technologies
- Work closely with the design, development, and QA departments to ensure beautiful execution of your code
- Unreasonable passion for optimizing code and forward thinking web practices
- Strong knowledge of both web and mobile design conventions and optimization
- Appreciation for pixel-perfect design and layout
- Experience with enterprise-level web applications
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, C#, Java, .NET, JSP, Web services, XML, ASP, PHP
- Interest or experience in visual design or interaction design
- Passion for start-ups and making amazing products
Visit mybazinga.com for more info.
This is a full-time position based at our office in Vancouver, Canada. Compensation is competitive and attractive based on level of experience. Comprehensive benefits package included. Email a link to your portfolio and credentials for immediate consideration. Submission deadline: March 11, 2013. Let’s make something amazing.