Title: Director of Sales, Ontario
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
bazinga! is a startup with a killer app for happy condos. It connects people, tracks systems, manages tasks and powers transactions. It's automated, self-serve and ridiculously easy to use. bazinga! creates smarter buildings - and happier homes. We're building peace of mind.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Director of Sales to lead our growth in Toronto. You are an entrepreneur to the core. You love sales and have a passion for building long-term relationships (with an impressive list of industry contacts to prove it). You are strategic, customer-obsessed, tech savvy, a great listener and creative thinker, and actually care about making a difference in peoples’ lives.
- Grow revenues and profits by seeking out, identifying and securing Ontario sales opportunities, with initial focus on securing business with Developers/Builders, followed by Property Management Companies and Self Managed Strata buildings
- Have established long term partnerships and the ability to forge long term partnerships with new key clients
- Introduce the product to executives and other key decision makers
- Illustrate the business case, negotiate and close deals that match the bazinga! solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Work closely with the client and the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth and successful launch
Dealing with all levels of the client organization
Excellent Communication Skills
Qualifications and Skills
- 7-10 years of proven direct sales experience, ideally within the world of Developers, Builders Condo Property Management. Knowledge of Cloud Applications a strong plus
- Experience within the condo industry and knowledge of the world of Developers, Builders, and Condo Property Management is a strong plus
- Strong condo industry-technical knowledge coupled with consultative and collaborative selling and large account management expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to build a highly results-oriented sales team and lead them to meet and exceed sales targets
We offer a rewarding and challenging career with a competitive salary and commission-based structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
We want to hear from you! If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume by October 15.