Sales & Service Associate - Yorkton
Come show us something that we have not considered before – come help us grow our organization!
To deliver industry leading, innovative and supportive Sales and Customer Service in property management! Be a community partner working hard each day to provide and maintain a safe and environmentally responsible living space that our tenants are proud to call home! To remain motivated and engaged through period of tremendous growth and to provide superior sales and service expertise to all who are tasked with moving our organization forward!
- Demonstrated success in a sales related role; ability to generate leads, follow up and close;
- Maintain a professional disposition and solution focused attitude at all times;
- Balance time between the field (showing suites) and the office (administration);
- Check rental ads on websites and newspapers to ensure that our available living spaces are being showcased;
- Provide a daily/weekly reports of the suites shown or to be shown;
- Check cleanliness of building – monitoring of buildings – monitoring of branding - report condition of all vacant suites available for showing;
- Answer leasing enquiries – arrive on time for suite showings - responsible for all new tenant paperwork– submit credit applications to leadership for approval;
- Facilitate the move in process for all new tenants and ensure comfort and safety;
- Responsible for communicating market research, competitor information, advertising ideas to our marketing team;
- Tour properties on a daily basis looking for opportunities to improve the living community;
- Communicate ideas often to leadership;
- Attending all required training and meetings at Regional Office;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience in a sales role;
- 3-5 years in a customer service role;
- Strong computing skills including proficiency with MS Office suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook);
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced work environment, prioritize a demanding workload, meeting tight deadlines and attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others – many touch points/relations;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong communication skills;
- A high degree of flexibility is required to deal with changing environments;
- A high degree of professionalism, discretion, confidentiality and independence;
- Efficiency, sound judgment and a positive attitude;
- Ability to work Monday-Wednesday until 7:00pm, Thursday and Friday until 6:00pm and the first 2 Saturdays of each month until 5:00pm;
- Must have own reliable transportation;
- Must be able to produce a valid drivers licence;
- Must be able to participate in a criminal background check.
YOUR NEXT ORGANIZATION:
avenue living, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio in excess of 4000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan. To support this growth we are seeking to welcome the right candidate into our family. Our people are our unique business advantage.
- Very competitive incentivized pay structure;
- Employee Benefits package;
- World Class Employee Fitness Program;
- Milestone Bonus Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Casual work environment;
- A leadership team dedicated to every employee’s development and success;
- Challenging team work environment that demands innovative thinking;
- Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company
- Opportunities for career growth…we mean it!
Our commitment is to our people…because it is our people that decide our direction through hard work, a passion for customer service and always keeping in mind that we are part of a team. Together we succeed.
THE AVENUE TO YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY AWAITS – LET’S REDEFINE YOUR IMPOSSIBLE AND DISCOVER YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL!