Property Maintenance Associate - Yorkton
Come show us something that we have not considered before – come help us grow our organization!
Maintain multi family living spaces by delivering carpentry, plumbing, painting and electrical support as required. Be a community partner working hard each day to provide and maintain a safe and environmentally responsible living space that our tenants are proud to call home! To remain motivated and engaged through period of tremendous growth and to provide superior sales and service expertise to all who are tasked with moving our organization forward!
- Be available on call on a rotating basis to deal with problems that occur after hours and/or weekends;
- Manage tenant requests, including proper follow-up to ensure satisfaction and completion;
- Complete maintenance checklist for unoccupied suites;
- Conduct minor carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs and maintenance;
- Effectively troubleshoot minor appliance repairs;
- Possess working knowledge of building systems;
- Perform preventive maintenance essential to extending lifecycle of equipment and reducing costs;
- Adhere to building codes and specifications;
- Use above-average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills;
- Estimate labour and material costs, as well as maintain required inventory;
- Assist with snow removal as required;
- Assist with garbage collection and removal of large items as require.
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset;
- Basic carpentry and handyman skills an asset (including drywall, plumbing, minor electrical and painting experience);
- Flexible to work days, evenings, and weekends;
- Must supply own tools;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle;
- Must successfully complete a security clearance;
- Experience with concrete, parking and brick repairs would be a definite asset;
- You possess a keen ability to recognize problems, and create an effective course of action to solve the issue;
- You have excellent customer service and relationship-building skills;
- You are self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met;
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- You display a professional and positive company image;
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment.
YOUR NEXT ORGANIZATION:
avenue living, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio in excess of 4000 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan. To support this growth we are seeking to welcome the right candidate into our family. Our people are our unique business advantage.
- Very competitive incentivized pay structure
- $6000 Annual Bonus Potential, Paid Quarterly
- Employee Benefits package;
- World Class Employee Fitness Program;
- Milestone Bonus Program;
- Tuition Reimbursement;
- Casual work environment;
- A leadership team dedicated to every employee’s development and success;
- Challenging team work environment that demands innovative thinking;
- Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company;
- Opportunities for career growth…we mean it!
Our commitment is to our people…because it is our people that decide our direction through hard work, a passion for customer service and always keeping in mind that we are part of a team. Together we succeed.
THE AVENUE TO YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY AWAITS – LET’S REDEFINE YOUR IMPOSSIBLE AND DISCOVER YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL!