Our team currently has our busy writer doubling as our social media strategist. As our client base grows, this is quickly becoming a position that he can no longer keep up with (he needs to concentrate on writing after all)...
So, we're looking for a dynamic, knowledgeable, engaging, (you get the idea) social media strategist to join our small (but growing) team. This is by no means a fulltime position; it's an 'as work is available' position. As more clients are engaging us for social strategy services, we need someone that can craft a plan for them and show them how to drive their business and build a community around their brand. Here's what we're thinking the right person will have:
- the ability to analyze a client’s current Internet presence and general online likeability, and then present their findings in a well-thought-out, meaningful, and creative way
- the ability to then present what the next steps are and create and then guide the client down a logical path to achieve those goals
- the ability to develop a comprehensive social media strategy that will set the foundation for increasing visibility and building a positive online presence and community for clients
- the skills to initiate social media standards and policies, as well as ensures the overall brand message is well-represented
- the ability to work with clients to explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- the ability and personality to work face-to-face with clients
- the ability to communicate extremely well, both verbally and digitally
Interested? We'd love to hear from you. You can learn more about us at www.artifakt.ca.
Thanks for applying!
Indeed - 5 months ago