Our fantastic client is looking for a junior Payroll and Benefits administrator to join their team for an 18 month contract. Applicants MUST SPEAK FLUENT JAPANESE.
Role and Responsibilities
- Process payments for general office expenses and allocate the expenses to the appropriate departments.
- May assist Human Resource administration in employee orientation, documentation, advice and set-up/termination etc.
- Serve as a back-up for National Staff payroll/benefits/pension administration (training provided on this area)
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid working knowledge of payroll legislation, H.R.I.S. systems, time & attendance systems and record keeping
- Minimum 3 year community college diploma
- Payroll designation (CPA-level 1) and/or accreditation in employee benefits administration or Human Resources
- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND JAPANESE
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Salary starting at 40k.
Indeed - 2 years ago
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in the Greater Toronto Area, Western Canada and the...