adidas is currently looking for talented, eager and ambitious individuals to fill our available position of a Team Lead to join our team in the adidas Sport Performance Store location on 10 Dundas Street East, Toronto, ON.
Some of the key accountabilities for this position are:
- Support the Store Manager in managing the day to day operations of the store to ensure the store meets key performance indicators and profit and loss expectations.
- Ensures consistent implementation of all corporate programs, initiatives and strategies.
- Cooperates with the Store Manager to develop clear action plans for store and thrives to achieve objectives, deliverable and timelines of plan.
- Through direction from the Store Manager, takes clear accountability for training and execution of in-store in all areas, including business, operations, sales/customer service, and visual merchandising, to ensure all employees are trained in Retail Standards.
- Assume responsibility for accuracy of all cash management and ensure that shrink control within store is minimized.
- Assume responsibility for store and product security using systems provided, and monitoring the effectiveness of these in preventing theft.
- Other duties as assigned by Store Manager and District Manager.
Interested individuals can apply with resume through email or our online application:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.