adidas and Reebok is hiring for two STORE MANAGERs in our CrossIron Mills location in 261055 CrossIron Blvd, Rocky View, Alberta.
Working at the adidas Group is much more than a job. It's a place where you can experience a connection with your favorite athlete and shape the future of sports and style. At adidas Group, you'll take your passion for sport and create a career so fulfilling, you'll go home every night with a win.
As a STORE MANAGER, you will be supporting the achievement of Store KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values. The core expectations include utilizing expertise and experience to serve and sell to customers and achieving operational excellence, flawlessly execute store operations when responsible for product flow to and from sales floor and/or cashier procedures.
- Manages and allocates resources effectively and efficiently to ensure store meets key performance indicators and profit and loss expectations.
- Positively communicates and demonstrates the Brand values, attitude and culture.
- Provides constructive feedback to District Manager on success and feasibility of current and new programs, other initiatives, and specific store needs.
- Creates effective succession, recruiting, hiring and training plans, resulting in lower store turnover.
- Develops staff by evaluating and providing performance feedback (performance and potential), seizing all coaching and training opportunities and fostering a team environment to meet store and company objectives.
- Takes clear accountability for training and execution in-store in all areas, including business, operations, sales/customer service, and visual merchandising to ensure all employees are trained in Retail Standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of retail operating information.
- Develop seamless communication with other retail store managers.
- Adhere to any and all visual merchandising guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient retail knowledge – operational and selling skills.
- Retail business management skills (fiscal and operational).
- Proficient skills in coaching and talent management.
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources effectively.
- Well developed ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak (conversational) English.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through multiple lines of communication.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to quickly learn new systems (e.g. POS systems, web-portals, etc.).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays.
- The understanding of in-store retail operations and all cash procedures.
You may have heard us say "Impossible is Nothing" or "Celebrate Originality"; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
Interested individuals can apply with resume through email or our online application:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 7 months ago