Rockport is currently looking for talented, eager and ambitious individuals to fill our available positions of Key Holders and Sales Associates to join their team in the Halton Hills Premium Outlets location.
Some of the key accountabilities for this position are:
- Support the Store Manager in managing the day to day operations of the store to ensure the store meets key performance indicators and profit and loss expectations.
- Ensures consistent implementation of all corporate programs, initiatives and strategies.
- Cooperates with the Store Manager to develop clear action plans for store and thrives to achieve objectives, deliverables and timelines of plan.
- Through direction from the Store Manager, takes clear accountability for training and execution of in-store in all areas, including business, operations, sales/customer service, and visual merchandising, to ensure all employees are trained in Retail Standards.
- Assume responsibility for accuracy of all cash management and ensure that shrink control within store is minimized.
- Assume responsibility for store and product security using systems provided, and monitoring the effectiveness of these in preventing theft.
- Other duties as assigned by Store Manager and District Manager.
Interested individuals can apply with resume through email or our online application:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.