Under the supervision of the Support Team lead, the Technical Support Specialist will provide technical support for Orckestra solutions and products to our customers and partners. Using troubleshooting and communication skills, this role ensures technical problems are analyzed, documented, and resolved, creating an outstanding customer experience and enhancing the team's knowledge. This role requires the use of judgment, critical thinking, risk tolerance and independent decision making when managing caseload.
The Technical Support Specialist will convey an urgency to resolve customers’ problems; reflect a positive, friendly and professional disposition during support calls and in writing; and will follow up to ensure that their suggestions are understood and applied by the customer. The Technical Support Specialist will work closely with the product team to harness intelligence on customer experiences with Orckestra products.
If you have a technical background and are looking for an opportunity to utilize your expertise all while connecting with our worldwide client base, this role is for you.
- Primary focus is to assist customers by troubleshooting and resolving technical issues related to configuration, integrations and performance tuning of Orckestra solutions and in supporting Orckestra products.
- Responds to customer request for support via telephone or electronic queue. Customer request may range from installation, networking, licensing, feature usage, configuration issues etc.
- Utilizes internal resources and/or knowledge-based resources and tools to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Identify, research, and prioritize technical issues that affect customer satisfaction and document the impact of these issues through reporting and analysis.
- Develop and present formal and informal training on Orckestra’s products and support issues as assigned.
- Documents customer interactions and problem resolutions through incident tracking and knowledgebase articles.
- Documents and report defects and customer requests to product development teams.
- Works closely with other technical team members collaborating and exploring possible solutions to customer problems and inquires.
- Requires using strong interpersonal/customer service skills with both customer and team members while balancing multiple priorities.
- Establishes strong rapport with customers and balances customer satisfaction while ensuring a timely resolution to their technical problems.
- Establishes communication with development, testing, and documentation teams during product development cycle while advocating on behalf of the customer.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a .Net programmer
- Good knowledge of the C# language
- Good knowledge of Web development
- Bilingual, French and English, both written and spoken
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills and ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proven ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated, dynamic, independent and well organized
- Experience answering service or support calls in a call center environment
- Experience with CRM and CMS tools (MS Dynamics, Sitecore)
- Some eCommerce industry experience
- Strong online community/forum experience
- Good knowledge of the .Net platform
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server