Reporting to the Vice-President, US Operations, Sales & Marketing North America, you will be responsible for developing high quality winning proposals for Orckestra’s potential clients. Your contribution will lead to the expansion of Orckestra’s Ecommerce product and service offerings across North America.
As the Proposal Manager you will have full ownership of every customer response (quotes, proposals and statements of work) process and work within a multi-disciplinary team composed of Regional Sales Directors, Presales Architects and Project Managers, etc. In this role you will ensure the implementation of schedules and coordinate the bid development process from start to finish. As well as actively participate in the creation of content, all while ensuring a winning structure for all RFI / RFP / RFQ proposals.
If you are passionate about sales and want to join a determined team, this role is for you!
- As the Proposal Coordinator you will take ownership of the RFQ / RFI / RFP processes coming from customers and all related documents. Structure and assemble the proposal / bid documents in collaboration with all subject matter experts.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring deadlines to ensure timely and accurate proposal development, approvals and submission.
- Enforce a submission schedule and follow up with the implicated team.
- Review bid ‘terms & conditions’ and incorporate appropriate ‘clarifications and exceptions’ in the proposal in consultation with legal dept.
- Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials required to complete the bid document.
- Control quality and accuracy of the proposal and ensure that the offer proposes the best solutions to the client and add value to the proposals.
- Develop effective network within Orckestra, facilitate information flow within all Business units.
- Responsible for templates and structure of written submissions, as well as all editing and proofreading for proposals.
- 3-6 years’ experience as Proposal Manager or similar role in the information technology and services industry (knowledge of retail, distribution, manufacturing / e-commerce and digital marketing an asset)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant experience
- A track record in planning and delivering large integrated project bids
- Ability to lead and effectively direct bid teams, as well as possessing excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Passionately focused on driving projects & sales success, as well as dedicated to excellence
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task and work on various projects, as well as being action-oriented, proactive in prioritizing own work load
- Detail-oriented and strong proofreading and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Perfectly bilingual (English / French)
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)