Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time, Day
To be negotiated, 44.00 Hours per week, Group Insurance Benefits
Anticipated Start Date
Red Deer (Springbrook) AB
Completion of high school, some post-secondary
2 years to 3 years in the building industry or similar preferred
Design of wood structures a favourable asset
Speak English, Read English, Write English
- Process sales orders given by both Account Managers as well as customers.
- Schedule all orders through our system to meet customer expectations.
- Up-date current information regarding customer requests.
- Prepare files as required for Account Managers
- Prepare quote proposals for Account Managers to present to customers.
- Send/receive electronic copies of information to customers as required.
- Convert quotes to orders and update systems accordingly.
- Provide support for telephone traffic when reception is occupied with customer or absent.
- Other duties as required
Own transportation, valid driver's license
- Must be timely, well organized, accurate, accommodating, and accountable.
- Possess a full comprehensive working knowledge of Database Systems, Word, and Excel.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Implement the company sales process and procedures.
- Assist Account Managers with tasks as required.
Sales Coordinator experience in the lumber or construction industry would be an asset.
Front desk responsibilities, carry out administrative duties and coordinate sales data.
ZyTech Building Systems is the fastest growing roof truss manufacturer and building material supplier in Alberta’s history with locations across Alberta, in Saskatoon, and Phoenix Arizona. ZyTech Building Systems provides premier home builders the complete wood structure systems from engineering services, I joists, beams, stairs, lumber packages, prefab walls, to roof trusses; simplifying the supply chain for home builders. ZyTech Building Systems employs the best talent in the industry. If you are highly motivated with a strong work ethic and experienced in the construction industry, please contact us for your career opportunities!
Please apply by providing a resume:
By Mail or In Person between 8:00 and 17:00:
262029 Balzac Blvd
We thank you for your interest in ZyTech Building Systems; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.