Provide immediate and customer-focused assistance (medical, travel, general) and solutions to external customers by conferring with the customer to determine requirements, discussing the most workable solution and implementing this solution to ensure the customers are satisfied with the outcome. To achieve this it is necessary to maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of the programs. Track and document customer information and activity to ensure that customer's problems are dealt with in a timely, accurate and professional way and that appropriate follow-up is conducted and documented to ensure measurable customer satisfaction. Foster and maintain a team environment by maintaining open lines of communication with peers, managers and other departments within World Travel Protection.
The successful candidates will have excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills, as well as excellent negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills. The ability to "think on your feet" is required, as is the ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a team environment. Strong product knowledge and a thorough understanding of travel medical policies would be a definite asset. A commitment to providing outstanding customer service in a high performance environment is an additional requirement. Fluency in spoken and written English French is required. * Please note that the Customer Service Representative positions require shift work on a seven (7) day rotating basis between the hours of 7 am to 11 pm. This position has the possibility of eventually turning into a Emergency Assistance Specialist (EAS) role. The EAS work schedule includes weekend and some overnight shifts.
1. Answers telephone, responds to requests, delivers messages and runs errands.
2. Compiles,copies, sorts, and files records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
3. Computes, records and proofreads data and other information.
4. Operates office machines.
5. Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
6. Stuffs envelopes an addressees, stamps, sorts, and distributes mail, packages, and other materials.
7. Orders materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports.