ZTR Control Systems Employee Review

View all ZTR Control Systems reviews

poor management - low opportunities to advance
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 October 2017
opportunities to better yourself inside company not very good - too many layoffs - low pay - little challenges - same old job every day - management does not have good organization skills
Pros
dayshift
Cons
layoffs - low pay

Other ZTR Control Systems Employee Reviews

Great Company
Event Photographer (Former Employee) –  London, ON26 April 2017
All the staff at the event were great. I was the photographer at the company's Christmas party, and I was treated great. Really fun party to cover, and I would shoot for ZTR again.
Not my cup of tea
Withheld (Former Employee) –  London, ON17 June 2016
Just like dating, finding the right employer can be very a difficult process. There aren't really any horrible employers/employees; more so a potential poor match.

As an intermediate to senior engineer, i now know what works for me and what doesn't. Though ztr has a lot of potential and good energy, they also have to realize that the (senior) people they hire potentially have more/better experience and ideas. But unfortunately, the politics is just a little too thick and the pecking order a little too overt. The company is not as open-minded and well managed as they would like you to believe. And there are also some sticking points in the managerial level... ie people who occupy a position that is far beyond their competency and qualification.

But hey, different strokes for different folks. I've served an average of 5 years in any given company, buy i had to quit this one within a matter of months. If I were a fresh grad, maybe things would've been different. But, it's always good to try things before you knock them.
Pros
Loyalty to employees, small company feel
Cons
Misallocation of skill sets, over-promoted manager(s), overly political, unnecessarily chaotic