ZTE Canada INC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
nice company
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  North York, ON23 August 2016
I started as a logistic assistant and moved on to logistic manager at this company. I dealt with all aspects of local and international logistic issues. The hardest part of the job would be the time difference between China and Canada, but it was also the good part because I like to deal with companies outside of the country. The enjoyable part is that I get to travel to China from time to time.
Nice company
Compensation & Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 November 2015
Nice company, learn a lot from this position. Colleagues are very nice and willing to help. And have very flexible work schedule.
Productive and fun place to work with a treadmill in our lunch room
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  North York, ON24 October 2015
My supervisor is a very nice person and we worked well with each other. I had great opportunities to learn and develop when I was working there. We had fun days also: birthday party and Christmas party. The co-workers were working as a team and helping each other.
Pros
Provide a lot of opportunities to upgrade and develop of personal working skills in the office.
Cons
Quite far from my new home.
awsome
Sr Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2014
good company
great work place
everyone is treated fairly
co-workers is great
new experience
RF Engineer, Optimization Lead (Current Employee) –  Qu├ębec City, QC12 June 2014
It was a pleasure working in this company. A lot to learn and great team, very professional and well focused in the job
Staff cultural division makes this company a difficult one to work for
VENDOR MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2012
Sr. Management is in China; and local managers have their hands tied in many cases. Staff is divided between locals and those sent direct from China on a temporary basis, so it felt like there were two companies under one roof. Project Management team managed to stay separate and was a good group to work with. Not sure about possibility of advancement - many locals staff left for other jobs.

ZTE Canada INC Reviews by Location