Provides administrative support & coordination of activities for the Toronto office and liaison with Zoom offices. Work and collaborate with sales representatives and their accounts and the Operation Department with client/agency requests.
- Main switchboard
- Office Coordination
- Approval process tracking
- Shipping and receiving/dispatch info for Operations teams
- Tracking of material rotations
- Travel arrangements
- Provide weekly sales reporting to Toronto Sales Director
- Generate and Review necessary reports
- Exercise initiative and judgement
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or customer service
- Superior Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Able to prioritize
- College or University Degree
- Excellent knowledge of MS office/ Excel/ Inventory management system (BMS).
- Map Point
Are you excited by what you read? Send us your cover letter and resume to recruitment at zoommedia dot com
Zoom Media thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those short-listed will be contacted.