Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Want to be part of a company filled with enthusiastic, young, and eager individuals? Do you believe in being quick on your feet? Is work hard and party harder your way of life? Do you wish to work with the best and brightest minds?
Zomato is an online and mobile restaurant discovery service providing in-depth information of restaurants, started in Delhi by IIT Delhi alumni, Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah, and has since expanded its services in 45 cities across 13 countries. Fuelled with the recent round of funding from Info Edge and Sequoia Capital in November 2013, Zomato plans to enter 22 new countries over the next 2 years. The target markets include the Americas, Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
Be a part of the core team that makes our product kickass by sourcing, curating and updating accurate restaurant related data on the website & generate leads for the sales team.
- Collecting, curating and updating information about restaurants
- Checking the quality of the data on the website to ensure accuracy of information
- Looking out for new restaurants in the city and keeping the website updated
- Required to collect comprehensive information including menus and photos by visiting restaurants 2-3 days in a week.
- Interacting with restaurant managers / owners and generating sales leads for the sales team
- Part of the Content Associate’s role is to make sure that all the information a user requires to make a decision about their restaurant preference is available to them
- 0-2 years of work experience. Relevant experience is a bonus!
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
- Willing to commute and visit restaurants 2-3 days in a week
- Comfortable with working for long and unpredictable hours
- Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker
- Willing to travel outside of the city, if required, on extended assignments (up to 6 months)
Note : This is not a writing intensive profile. We will only accept applications from candidates fulfilling all legal requirements to live and work in Canada.