Status: Full-time Permanent
Location: Toronto Ontario
Mortgage Sales Call Centre / Department Hours: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Days of Week Required: Monday to Friday* Saturday coverage maybe required
Minimum Hours per Week: 40 hours
At Zolo Mortgages Ltd, we are looking for mortgage sales professional and a team player in every aspect of your work. Your driven focus is to create and maintain an exciting, productive, successful sales team. Having a "just do it" outlook that comes from your unbound energy and drive inspires your sales professionals to achieve and exceed Sales, KPI's. With the potential to bring home uncapped downstream incentive based on the team's success a world of opportunity is waiting for you.
This position provides supervision, motivation and sales coaching for outbound mortgage sales professionals to achieve the desired sales culture and sales targets while maintaining the client's high standards of brand integrity. The Mortgage Sales Leader oversees all team activities of the B2B business including sales, training, support and ongoing development of all sales professionals. The roles key priority is to meet and exceed the sales targets while maximizing call and mortgage application efficiencies.
· Primary responsibilities involve communicating and establishing the performance goals and advising front line outbound sales professionals of priorities and strategies.
· This role is responsible for suggesting script and call flow changes and operational adjustments required based on contact and conversion rates.
· Stay current on product and competitive landscape and identify training and coaching opportunities to impact sales results
· Continuously improve the Sales Culture of the Centre to drive higher program results
· Assess individual training needs and ensure that these needs are met.
· Cultivates and builds a world-class sales culture.
· Motivates all levels of sales personnel to exceed sales results.
· Identify & ensure action is taken on sales performance issues and conduct semi annual performance reviews
· Experience / Skill: 2 - 3 years of proven Sales skills and techniques, minimum 1 year of leading others
· 2 Years as a mortgage agent and/or broker (registered with FSCO) with previous leadership, banking, credit or financial industry experience an asset
· Technical Skills: Knowledge of Keyboarding, basic PC operations, Microsoft Office (Basic), Filogix Expert.