Zippy's Restaurant Employee Reviews

Great College Job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 7, 2015
Loved my job during college. Met lots of people. I only left because I needed benefits after college and didn't want to work till 3 am anymore.
Fun working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  ‘Ewa Beach, HIMarch 30, 2015
A typical day at work wasn't that great . Not everyone got along so it would be hard to get through the day around that environment . The management was not fair most of the times . Enjoyable part of the day was talking story with the customers & giving them what they wanted .
Pros
Free Lunch, Close to Home .
Cons
Rude workers, Rude Costumers
Steady, good benefits, good food
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Kailua, HIOctober 1, 2012
Although I only worked here for a short time, I did enjoy my time there and felt like the managment really knew what they were doing. I had a fun crew to work with and I never had to worry about my job security at all.
Cleanliness and friendliness is what it takes to be an asset to the company...which every employee should have at any job.
Waipahu, HI (Former Employee) –  WaitressNovember 4, 2011
My experience with this company has given me the proper training in many areas, from cleanliness to friendliness. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for flexibility of schedule, good benefit, good management and of course good food!
Pros
company uniforms required by purchase, free lunch, flexible schedule, training available, many branches in different locations
Cons
n/a