Zippy's Restaurant Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good for entry level experience
Assistant cook (Former Employee), HonoluluSeptember 10, 2015
Pros: free meals, flexible scheduling
Cons: short staffed, poor raises
good entry level place to work to gain skills, however not a place to make a career or for long term employment. Seems that they don't have enough staff and always short handed. Raises are 1x per year and everyone gets the same small pay increase whether you perform at a higher level or average level. Free meals are a plus. Management is hit or miss, some are skilled while others are out for themselves.
Great College Job
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJuly 7, 2015
Loved my job during college. Met lots of people. I only left because I needed benefits after college and didn't want to work till 3 am anymore.
Fun working place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), ‘Ewa Beach, HIMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, Close to Home .
Cons: Rude workers, Rude Costumers
A typical day at work wasn't that great . Not everyone got along so it would be hard to get through the day around that environment . The management was not fair most of the times . Enjoyable part of the day was talking story with the customers & giving them what they wanted .
Steady, good benefits, good food
Counselor (Former Employee), Kailua, HIOctober 1, 2012
Although I only worked here for a short time, I did enjoy my time there and felt like the managment really knew what they were doing. I had a fun crew to work with and I never had to worry about my job security at all.
Cleanliness and friendliness is what it takes to be an asset to the company...which every employee should have at any job.
Waipahu, HI (Former Employee), WaitressNovember 4, 2011
Pros: company uniforms required by purchase, free lunch, flexible schedule, training available, many branches in different locations
Cons: n/a
My experience with this company has given me the proper training in many areas, from cleanliness to friendliness. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for flexibility of schedule, good benefit, good management and of course good food!