The primary responsibility of the Senior Graphic Designer is to design, develop and prepare required artwork. Creative projects will be assigned across a spectrum of communication disciplines with a focus online advertising and ecommerce.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Graduate degree from a leading art college and/or university graphic design related program
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: interactive, agency creative and graphic design
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Web design and online marketing
- Thorough understanding of online graphic design best practices
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of Website structure and functionality
- Strong understanding of Graphic Design Standards
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Demonstrated ability to design and integrate, and the deliver projects on time and within the given budget
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, detailed portfolio, resume, and LinkedIn profile link.