A startup company with great projects to work on and ambitious plans to achieve is looking for the Lead Social Media Strategist. If you enjoy fast-pace environment, challenging tasks, and team work, you are the one we are seeking for.
The lead social media strategist will manage and execute social media governance for our multiple websites and online channels.
You are an experienced professional who drives business results through applied experience in social listening platforms, in building communities and in engaging online audiences.
With a full understanding of social networks, you can create social programs that target and maximize the reach of brands or specific communications campaigns.
You excel at working with other communicators to incorporate social strategies as part of larger integrated programs that include traditional media relations, public relations, websites and other digital activations, advertising and mobile technologies.
Already an expert at conceiving and executing targeted social strategies plus measuring the results and tracking them for further segmentation.
- Visualize, develop and execute social programs as part of larger integrated marketing strategies
- Develop social media strategies that support the agency’s commitment to creating message-driven communications across a variety of platforms and channels
- Serve as one of the social media and social business leaders
- Advance the agency’s strategic point of view relative to the continuing evolution of social media technologies and techniques and their impact on consumer behaviours, the creation of brand value
- Direct social media strategy, counsel, tactics and measurement for new business opportunities
- Analyze social media monitoring tools to identify trends, establish future key messages, gather insights and provide value to clients
- Supervise, mentor and train a team of social communicators
- Manage project deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Engage in ideation, brainstorming and new methods of social media executions
- Seek out thought leadership opportunities for presenting the agency’s social experiences and point of view
Requirements and Qualifications:
An experienced professional engaged in social networks, digital media, online forums and blogging.
- A minimum of 8 years of communications background in integrated marketing, public relations, advertising or digital communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Experience across social media platforms such as microblogging (Twitter) and mobile image location-based services (Instagram) along with content sharing sites including Facebook, YouTube, Flickr and resources such as Quora or other online forums
- Knowledge of how to integrate communications strategies across several channels, specifically earned, shared and owned media
- Skills in creating social initiatives that meet brand objectives along with increasing web traffic, boosting sales, producing a return on investment and/or demonstrating measurable consumer awareness
- Familiarity with leading social listening platforms and able to analyze, measure and report on engagement with social programs
- Experience in educating clients and internal teams on social trends, tools and programs
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Proven leadership of teams
If you are as excited about new projects and future opportunities as we are and would like to be part of a global business project at the early stage of its development, please send your resume along with the cover letter.