Company is looking for a creative, goal-driven, highly-organized Internet Marketing Manager.
We are a startup company with great projects to work on and ambitious plans to achieve. If you enjoy fast-pace environment, challenging tasks, and team work, you are the one we are seeking for.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At Least 4 years of experience
- Experience of Development & management complex websites
- Understanding of web development process (structure creation, design, coding, etc)
- Advanced experience in website design, maintenance, content development & SEO
- Development & maintenance unique market research, analytical, sales & web reports
- Implementation & management multivariate & A/B test marketing strategies
- Press release, article submission, & content syndication experience
- Online lead & demand generation, management & follow up
- Email marketing, form submissions, & list building campaigns
- Social media, mobile marketing, & PR campaign resources
- Ability to work under pressure, independently or as a team player, unsupervised
- Possess excellent time management & multi-tasking skills.
- Marketing Budget Management: oversee planning, execution and optimization of $40M + annual marketing spend including ROI analysis of advertising, CRM, personnel, research, promotional and creative expenses
SEM, SEO, PPC (Pay-per-click and Google AdWords, Yahoo SearchMarketing, MSN AdCentre), Conversion Optimization, Google Analytics, Landing Pages, Creative Directing, Web Copy, UI, Linkbaiting, Interactive Marketing, Landing Page Optimization, Internet Strategy, Search Marketing, Online Advertising & PR, eMarketing, Traffic Building Strategy, Web Analytics.
If you are as excited about new projects and future opportunities as we are and would like to be part of a global business project at the early stage of its development, please send your resume along with the cover letter.