This position comprises a combination of team management and team leadership. Responsibilities include: business management, financial oversight, managing and implementing ad operations & trafficking processes, inventory and campaign lifecycle management, Account Management / Sales support, New Business support and RTB oversight.
The successful candidate is highly detail oriented, analytical, innovative with strong technical aptitude, and thrives in a successful, fast-paced environment. This is an ideal role for candidates looking to expand on existing operational and business management experience in interactive/online/mobile media.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hire, mentor and manage the Ad Operations and Account Management teams while working with Publisher Development and Sales teams to provide day-to-day servicing needs.
- Foster a consultative sales approach among campaign managers in which campaign managers learn the necessary skills to interact with clients and collaborate with sales execs to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Oversee and manage financial onboarding of customers, revenue flow, and interface with financial and accounting teams to ensure proper and accurate accounting of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Work with trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to successful campaign delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: specifications, submission, quality control, ad trafficking, debugging, IO fulfillment, discrepancy management, and inventory needs management across multiple properties and platforms.
- Serve as main point of contact and/or escalation for technical issues related to ad functions including rich media, technology vendors, demand partners, supply partners.
- Identify and fully resolve any problem relating to ad setup, serving, performance optimization, inventory and margin optimization and tracking, and metrics analysis and interpretation.
- Continuously focus on ensuring revenue retention, increasing renewal rates and advertising spend, and apply campaign optimization strategies.
- Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimization, automation, and business rules.
- Work closely with Performics dvision
- 4+ years direct ad operations experience.
- 3+ years proven experience in successfully leading, recruiting, retaining and managing teams.
- Familiarity and direct hands-on experience with advertising implementation and related concepts
(tracking pixels, 3rd party tags, click trackers, macros, CPM, CPV, CPC, CPA, CPD, etc).
- Familiarity with mobile related concepts (device landscape, connectivity, latency, ad formats, rich media providers, mobile web, native applications, etc).
- 3+ years experience as a team manager, effective at scaling effective Adops and/or Account Management teams.
- Superior analytical skills with unwavering attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
- Proven capability and skill in providing data analysis and analytical insight to develop effective, revenue producing, yield and revenue /margin optimized, and successful ad campaigns.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.