ZenFocus is seeking an ITSM Project Manager resource for a full-time opportunity. The successful candidate will manage a team to implement IBM ITSM tools such as Tivoli Smart Cloud Control Desk. They recognize the business value of the initiatives, act as an advocate of the project objectives and lead the team through the project phases.
Key activities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Manage the scope, risk, quality, schedule and resources on large multi-discipline and multi-company initiatives with an emphasis on business value and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with project stakeholders
- Supervise and manage the business activities which may include proposal development, business requirements definition, user acceptance planning and execution, communication, training, business process development, business support. .
- Integrate change management activities such as communication and training into project plans.
- Participate in the planning process by relating organizational priorities to resource availability and current initiatives to deliver a plan that will maximize resource utilization and results.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of project management methods, techniques, processes and practices within the organization.
- Prepares regular project status reports.
- Plans team member work assignments and schedules and guides and monitors work performance.
- ITIL Certification is must
- PMP Certification is desirable
- Knowledge of IBM, BMC or HP ITSM Tools is mandatory