Zellers Employee Review

Learning experience.
RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 January 2014
Every day was different.It depended on your cistomers. I learned that every day was an adventure.That no to situation are the same.How to deal with Staff and customers.To b e able to think outside the Box,and over the years to be a better person myself to deal with Life. I learned to work with people that were managers in all levels,taking advise and learning from them making me a better manager of my Restaurant. With thier ideas and information that they gave me made it easier to train and coach my staff to make the Restaurant a place to come and work. I think the hardest part of the job is to be creative all the time,your need a good staff behind you and they also have good ideas and you need to Listen.There is no I in team.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see your customers offen and to see a smile on their face when they leave.
Pros
Unhappy customers know matter what you try to do for them.
Cons
Long hours.

Other Zellers Employee Reviews

vary good job great work site fun place
DTF (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2017
vary good job loved working here was a great place to work lots of fun people working in the morning unloading trucks and trailers picking orders packing sorting
Pros
great people good work Environment
Cons
Its like every other Grocer
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON10 December 2017
Zellers is like every other grocer. Nothing too special about it. It is now however out of buisness, the demand for grocers seems to not be very high nowadays with the online market blooming.