Zellers Employee Review

Learning experience.
RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 January 2014
Every day was different.It depended on your cistomers. I learned that every day was an adventure.That no to situation are the same.How to deal with Staff and customers.To b e able to think outside the Box,and over the years to be a better person myself to deal with Life. I learned to work with people that were managers in all levels,taking advise and learning from them making me a better manager of my Restaurant. With thier ideas and information that they gave me made it easier to train and coach my staff to make the Restaurant a place to come and work. I think the hardest part of the job is to be creative all the time,your need a good staff behind you and they also have good ideas and you need to Listen.There is no I in team.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see your customers offen and to see a smile on their face when they leave.
Pros
Unhappy customers know matter what you try to do for them.
Cons
Long hours.

Other Zellers Employee Reviews

Zellers Review
Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee) –  British Columbia20 February 2018
I loved dealing with customers. I remember how excited the customers would get where their was the moon light sale, or when they came in to redeem their Club Z points. It was a great place to work.
Company no longer exists
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 February 2018
This company no longer operates in Canada so I can't really review it or give it any kind of rating or know what else to type to get to 150 characters.