Zellers Employee Review

Enjoyed working at Zellers
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Barrie, Ontario3 October 2013
Overhaul I enjoyed working at Zellers for 25 years the company and management was always good to me. Never had any problems with the management or co-workers. My hardest part of the job was trying to get everything done in a day, which may be why the days went so fast. Going home at the end of the day and knowing I did my best.
Pros
my discount
Cons
not sure

Other Zellers Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Training in all departments, front end sales (Former Employee) –  Brockville,ontario6 November 2017
I enjoyed working for zellers. Anytime I needed training it was offered. I was able to work in all departments. Enjoyed working with team workers to get jobs done and make the store ready for customers everyday by doing safety checks and clean sweeps. I have cash training and sales floor knowledge as well. Putting stock away is another quality I hold. The company made it welcoming everyday was always making things better and there was room for advancement.
Pros
Knowledge of all areas
Cons
Dealing with shrinage
A shame that they had to close
Midnight Merchandising Team (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB25 October 2017
I enjoyed working for Zellers it is a shame that the company closed down.
I had a great team and we had good times.
Not only was I an employee but I supported the store as a customer aswell.