Zellers

Zellers Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Generally a decent place to work.
Cashier/Stock Personnel (Former Employee), Cobourg, ONJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: very serious about neatness. coworkers and customers were always easy to work with.
Cons: repetitive tasks.
Most of management were smart, educated people while some were not.
Management was not always accountable for their own mistakes, often putting the blame on an employee lower on the "food chain".
The coworkers and customers were what made this job easy to come to. Great mood from both consistently, often complimenting you on work.
Fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great team
Cons: not enough hours
Had a amazing time working at zellers every day i went to work i was very happy to be there
Seasonal Position
Jewelry and Cosmetics (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 18, 2015
My job here was only seasonal so I didn't get to learn as much as I could've. My job was to help costumers with their needs, help them find jewelry they wanted as well as cosmetics, keep my work place clean and tidy and generally answer any questions or concerns.
Just an amazing place overall
Cashier (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 17, 2015
Zellers was a fun place to work. You had your bad days like you do at all places, but most days were pretty good.
pretty good
Cashier (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONJanuary 14, 2015
enjoyed working here. learned a lot about being a cashier. it was a pretty fun job.
Good Company
Cashier Zeller's Lloydminster (Former Employee), Lloydminster, SKJanuary 12, 2015
Management was good, and the customers made life interesting and the work was enjoyable.
good
sales rep (Former Employee), durham regionJanuary 9, 2015
I really like this company it suited my need, gain experience, and knowledge. flexibility shifts personal balance and good staff.
Average
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orleans, ONJanuary 7, 2015
Management was disorganized, which made work stressful at times. I learned to work well with others and to manage my time accordingly in order to finish tasks on time.
fun place to work
Sales Associate / Stock Personnel (Former Employee), winnipeg mbJanuary 7, 2015
typical day at sellers is walking around assisting customers cleaning up the isles working in the stock room ringing customers through the check outs changing all the signs in the store every friday and just having fun with the people you work with
Customer Service (Former Employee), Miramichi, NBJanuary 5, 2015
Customer service , working cash and stocking shelves.
Management was great to work for.
Co-workers were great to work with.
Productive, friendly atmosphere
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Midland, OntarioDecember 20, 2014
Pros: productive, friendly work enviroment
Cons: none experienced
Check daily work schedule
Customer Service
Training new Employees
enjoyed the atmosphere
DTF/Electronics/Cashier (Former Employee), edmontonDecember 15, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: wage
great management and learned fun and useful information working in electronics and receiving
very fun and productive work place
Sales Clerk (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 11, 2014
sellers was a friendly environment to work in, everyone was so kind and understanding. I learned many things that help me in life and in my jobs. I learned how to deal with customers in the best manner and how to keep myself and my workplace organized. I also learned how to work in a team and individually.
Fun simple
Good hours
-- it closed down
Boo
Temporary Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 7, 2014
Didn't enjoy working here. Pay was bad, people were rude and there were always the rudest customers.
One of the best places to work hand down
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 15, 2014
Pros: time and a half on holidays
Cons: long hours
This was one of the best jobs I had, a typical day at work involved me assisting customers, providing excellent customer service. Working at this job I learned patience and how to deal with people on a daily basis. Management was there for me every step of the way with anything I needed. Co-workers were friendly, I always say treat people how you want to be treated so I live by that motto so it has stuck with me in every job I have. Honestly there is no hard aspect to job because I enjoy every last part to the fullest. Most enjoyable part of this job was seeing customers happy when you can assist them.
Fun Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 13, 2014
Fun job you get to deal with funny people. Management is good, they care for there employers a lot. Co-workers makes the job easier. I wouldn't say handling grumpy customers is the hardest part of the job but sometimes there are just people that get into your nerves you know. But honestly I miss this job.
productive an fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 11, 2014
I liked working at Zellers the management was great.I made a few colleagues,my co-workers were friendly.
First high school job.
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2014
Pros: flexable hours and friendly coworkers.
Cons: their were not any cons.
This is was my first job ever. My main work duties involved with customer relation and stock up. Most of my shift were in the evening to night. Closing up were fairly easy and afterwards some of my coworkers and I would grab some Tim's.
A very good place to work, fun and family oriented.
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 24, 2014
Really a fun place to work every body was a part of the big familly who looks after each other. The management was a very accessible easy to talk and present any issues. We all were working as a fun team work and the day was going so smooth.

1 2 3 4 5

About Zellers

Zellers Inc. is Canada's second-largest chain of mass merchandise discount stores, with locations in communities across Canada. – Read more