Intermediate to Senior SW developer: Eclipse based modeling tools
Working on modeling and code generation tools
Bachelor or Masters Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience delivering quality Java code built as plugins to the Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform technical investigations and scope efforts to completion
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with transformation technology such as XTEND, XPAND and XPAND2 a definite asset.
- Exposure to compiler development technology including experience with LEX, YACC or Antlr
- GUI development experience
- Experience with OMG standards including SCA, CORBA and DDS
- Experience with C++ development
- Experience with RTOSes such as VxWorks, Integrity and QNX Neutrino
Zeligsoft (www.zeligsoft.com) develops tools to support model driven development. These tools provide a graphical interface to develop application models which are then translated to source code and/or XML to be deployed on an underlying OS or application framework. Examples of development domains include OMG standards, CORBA Component Model (CCM), Software Communication Architecture (SCA) and Data Distribution Service (DDS).
Reporting to the development manager:
- Be involved in all aspects of software development, including design, implementation and testing
- Be assigned to important undertakings that directly impact customer experience and supporting strategic initiatives.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Zeligsoft (www.zeligsoft.com) develops Eclipse based tools to support model driven development.