Office Administration & Receptionist - Full-Time, permanent plus benefits
If you are detail oriented, deadly accurate, friendly, and love a wide variety of work, we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
As Office Administrator you are a central part of our business. You'll liaise with our sales team, insurance agents, and answer customer calls.
You will be called upon to wear many hats and perform every level of administrative tasks from ordering paper clips to preparing client invoices to facilitating new hire orientation sessions. We are looking for a person who is experienced in office administration, is highly computer literate, a wiz at Microsoft Office and Excel, is accurate with data input and data analysis, can implement and manage systems, enjoys working independently and thrives on accountability and responsibility.
We offer competitive compensation, and full benefits including: Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance, prescription drug coverage, & staff discounts.
Zeemac Vehicle Lease is a locally owned and operated family business that has been helping our clients drive their business since 1957. As one of the Lower Mainland's premier commercial vehicle leasing providers, we are looking for a detail oriented & professional individual to join our in-house administration team.
If you are outgoing, friendly, detail oriented, and have some back-bone, this job is for you! Applicants should be energetic, self-motivated, and sincere; have a positive attitude and enjoy meeting new people.
Applicants must have administration/office experience, be familiar with phone systems and computers, and speak fluent English. This is a full-time, permanent position, with great opportunity.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be very detail oriented
- have 2+ years administrative experience
- have a positive attitude and enjoy helping people
- deliver superior customer service both in person and on the phone
- have fluent spoken and written English
- have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
You would also have:
- To project a professional image in dress and demeanour;
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner;
- The ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- The ability to work independently and/or as part of a team;
- The ability to effectively handle a high volume of work and time critical issues;
Please send your resume & cover letter by e-mail, or by fax to 604.291.7330, Attention: Lillian Lam
Please note the position you are applying for in your cover letter.