Zee Medical Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Account manager, developed new business and maintained excellent customer relationships.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: awards for top sales, customer relationships
Cons: compensation as the economy changed. management changes
I enjoyed working with Zee Medical, I developed and perfected my sales and communication skills. Gained knowledge of OSHA regulations and requirements in regards to Safety and First Aid in the work place. It was rewarding developing programs for business that would ultimately keep enoloyees healthier and safe in prevention of loss of work which equals icrease in production and profits. Enjoyed the relationships developed through my ability to keep my customers happy utilizing my product knowledge, customer service and organizational skills. Management was supportive but there was no room for advancement. Hence, the reason I resigned.
We had a good time, when we would have big meetings.
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Main office is now in Grapewine txOctober 11, 2012
Pros: company van and i lived out in the country, they shipped my product to my house.
Cons: you always toke your work home, which i didn't care, but there were times it got in the way of my personal life, i always take my job very serious.
I love the job, there was only thing that I didn't like was they keep raising our monthly goals, with no thought that the company's were having hard times and would stop our services. So the goal's would be so high, there was no way to make it. And after two months, they let you go. So there was no job security,
This is an outside sales job with no advancement
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no help from main office and upper management
You are given a small territory which management controls
Commission only and if you don't have a strong customer base to start with it will take a long time to build one. Competition is fierce and easily undercuts the what management will help with. Probably worst job I've ever had. In the right market with the right management this could be good. Sales in other parts of the country are much better. Benefits are excellent. Products are excellent but overpriced
Very confusing
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasJuly 25, 2012
Pricing, competition plus outright deceit of managers brought down once a proud company. Management failed to communicate strategies of the company. Management ruled with an iron fist and employees were always affraid to lose their jobs if they spoke out. I have heard the GM is no longer there and the Dallas branch is starting to see the light. I really enjoyed my customers and enjoyed what I did for the company.
Good people but not made us be accountable.
Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 8, 2015
Pros: Very flexible. Office closed the week between Christmas and New Years
Cons: Didn't require us to follow rules that are given in the handbook
Good place to work but I am from the old school that you follow rules and if not you will be held accountable. It makes for ill feelings for those that don't follow the rules and nothing is done to them by the management.
Nice place to work
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAOctober 8, 2014
. Job duties include managing the Sales Reps while implementing appropriate Corporate and divisional policies & procedures; managing the vehicle fleet, hire, train, develop and retain Sales personnel; maintain service and goodwill to our Services customers, and other managerial duties. I’m responsible for a 3 Million dollar Sales Budget .OSHA 30 Hr Certified/First aid /CPR/AED Certifi
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJune 9, 2014
My typical day comprised of making sales calls and delivery first aid products to customers. I learned that a good sales person develops professional relationships with customers. I learned that management has to train the workforce to effectively meet customer needs. The hardest part of the job was building a viable sales portfolio. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting with clients to improve their first aid prepardedness.
Road sales with established account base
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Northeast, NENovember 16, 2015
Pros: Strong account base
Cons: Benefits are weak
Traveling job, home each night. Established account base, and attempting to grow daily. This is a commission job, but has a base salary. Accounts rely on your service, accountability,safety, and knowledge of products sold. Owner is a franchisee, so my territory is Northeast, NE.
Work environment is good always good vibes with co workers always happy to go to work
Accounts Receivable/Customer Service (Current Employee), Chino, CAAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Free lunches monthly meetings
Cons: Everything is good about Zee Medical
Zee Medical is a great company, but it is unfortunate as of August 01,2015 we are now a company of our ex competitor Cintas.
Best Place I have worked. In the office Review
Sales Administrator (Former Employee), Farmingdale, NYJune 18, 2013
8 hour days Monday through Friday. Great benefits. Hardest part of the job was making sure the sales rep gave you the information you needed on time. I learned many aspects of a van based sales business.
worked here for 8 years
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houma, LADecember 6, 2015
I enjoyed working for zee medical and have gained alot of experience.
My co workers were great people to work with.
The hardest part of the job was doing inventory.
The most enjoyable part was selling.
great place to work
Route Manager/ Training manager (Current Employee), Reno, NVOctober 22, 2015
Pros: lack of managemnet
Cons: management
the freedom that you get is amazing and the non stress that you have deal with as long as you hit your numbers. if you hit your number if not then your under a lot of pressure
Im here 33 years
ZEE MEDICAL Regional Manager (Current Employee), Plainview NYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: excellent industry
Cons: limited earning opportunities
Its a great place to work especially because you focus on the well being of employees and their employers making employees safe and productive.
Great company to learn First Aid and Safety.
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Deptford, NJJanuary 29, 2016
Pros: Customers are very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.
Cons: No room for advancement
Great group of people to work with, knowledgeable, and accessible.

Growing existing customer business and opening new business is very rewarding.
This was only a temporary job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sherwood, ORAugust 20, 2015
I would have liked to work at this company longer but it was on a temp position, the manger was very nice and all the vendors were nice as well
Provide medical services and sales to all businesses and medical facilities.
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: awarded employee of the month and was also rookie salesman of the year.
Cons: the company vehicle they provided was unreliable.
Enjoyed servicing and destributing medical to all Doctors, Physicians and Medical Supply Companies.
Serviced Accounts
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Burnsville, MNAugust 25, 2015
I did my best & enjoyed working with most co- workers. I learned a lot about First Aid. The hardest was trying to satisfy some of the customers.
Standard work hours which suited my preferences.
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 18, 2015
Great job with benefits and pay but sales dropped with the economy and was working on commission. Management was absolutely wonderful, though.
My work experience
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: people, lunch
Cons: na
My work experience has helped me a lot with this job.
I love my set schedule.
I also love when we shut down for the holiday.
Excellent company to work for
Warehouse Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Chino, CalifornisNovember 10, 2015
Zee Medical is wonderful environment to work in. Lots of freedom for growth and the ability to work and get things done in an efficeient manner.