ZEDD Customer Solutions Employee Reviews

Annoying Immature Management Trying to School Employees
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 March 2017
Very unprofessional TLs/Management. Always nosey and trying to get into peoples' personal lives. If you want freedom turn back now! because apparently this is a boot camp where you cannot turn your chair to sit comfortably, turn your head to look at the window, and also cannot talk to your co workers when you have NO CALLS. These people expect so much from their underpaid employees when they themselves do not behave professionally and always so demanding of SALES. Not only that they expect their employees to always make up their hours even if they are eligible to take personal days. The tone is always condescending and the atmosphere is just very unappealing.. also I heard they have now increased the hours.
Pros
Co-workers are friendly
Cons
long hours, disrespectful management, unprofessional management, lunch room stinks, underpaid, gossiping
Comfortable & Professional place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 March 2017
Professional working environment with supportive Team Leaders and management.They can understand employee's situations.
Multi cultural work place that will help us to learn different culture.
Not For me
Rogers Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 December 2016
Telemarketing is not something that I am good in. I do not do very well in upsales, to customers who just got new phones.

hours were 11am to 9pm, i learned that it was not the right job for me, management was great, my co workers were amazing people, hardest part of my job was to try and up sell to customers who did not want any changes, helping some customers fix any issues was the best part of the day.
fun working evening shifts and great ppl but the turnover ratio is too high
Inbound Sales Associate (RBC) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2016
Fun workplace when the management is not there in the evenings. Employes are great and the incentives are awesome. However they give up on people too easily and fire them
Pros
free lunches, tim cards and other incentives
Cons
long hours, always pushing us to get 2-3 sales an hour
Productive Organisation ,which will bring best out of you.
Inside Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  325,Milner Avenue25 February 2017
Productive Organisation ,which will bring best out of you, and will motivate you in your goal .Will enhance your sales skill and will prepare you for the complete customer satisfaction approach.
Very unprofressional
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 March 2017
-fun because of coworkers
-leaders treat you like children
-very gossipy, lots of rumours go around
-expect professionalism even though they are not
Pros
coworkers are great, friendly and nice
Cons
unprofessional, rude
Horrible place to work with zero appreciation of staff
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 November 2016
From the top down - this place is terrible. The bosses do very little and expect the world from their underpaid staff. It's very dergrading to be talked down to on a regular basis.
Pros
Shift work means no overtime
Cons
bosses are bad and don't care about staff, just money
fun place
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 January 2017
good place to work with with great environment and ice AMBIENCE...great people and very helpful when you need them with nice people and friendly and positive nature people
POOR MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORY ASSISTANCE
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON31 May 2015
Extremely poor management.
Management will lie to you/other employees to save the company some money.
Takes away hardly noticeable money off your pay checks.
Supervisors and management are extremely manipulative, will threaten you, talk down to you, think they are much better than you and actually show it. do not care about your input on anything. very negative environment, which what explains the *high* salary. at this place, salary should be much higher for the job you do and expectations.
Pros
Set schedule, competitive salary.
Cons
management, supervisors, work environment, lots of negativity. unprofessional management
Not worth it
N/A (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 May 2016
This company posts job postings almost every week if not everyday. If you try to apply they don't ever contact you. I think there just looking for people who they can hire for free literally.

What company who doesn't have a high turnover posts everyday or every week you tell me.

They won't hire anyone with experience because then they can't fire you. If you have no experience and they hire you. They expect you to know everything without training you. Once you can't get sales in first week your fired.

That's why they post out here all the time. Stay away from this company as if you do stay longer than a week you'll be lucky to last 6 months not more.

If a real job and don't waste your time applying to this company or you'll regret it trust me.
Pros
You'll be there a week tops
Cons
You'll be fired after a week
professional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 November 2016
8 hours work, dealing with variety of customers ranging from friendly to really angry frustrated customers with a positive tone always
Great people to work with, but hours give little time to be with family.
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON4 November 2013
So far at Zedd I think its great! The people are nice and friendly and everyone seems to get along with each other. The salary and benefits are also very good. The only problem is that with the hours I have to work, it doesn't give me much time to be with my family. I work Monday-Wednesday 3-11pm Thursday- Friday 2-11pm and every other Saturday 10-6pm with Sundays off. My commute to work is also 45 minutes. So this really doesn't give me much time to be at home with my baby and husband.
Benefits
Could be better
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 January 2016
I did not have a good experience at this workplace... Felt very disorganized at times. No benefits for full-time workers
Bloody untrustworthy.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 June 2016
I finished working there on Friday, June 24. I was supposed to be paid on June 30. I've now been given "the runaround" with regard to my pay; they told me that there was some "generalized problem" with the banking system, and that people were being paid "sporadically." My bank has denied that this was the case. Now, I'm immediately sent to voice mail whenever I try to contact my former supervisor. The moral of the story? Don't trust telemarketing.
Pros
It was a job.
Cons
I'm dealing with problems with my pay.
terrible place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON31 May 2015
your co workers are amazing but the management is terrible. no room for advancement, no compensation for extra effort. what you do in the past means nothing, no matter how efficient you are. not a long term job, not conducive to a healthy life. hours are ridiculous, not a great job
Pros
convenient location
Cons
long hours, terrible management
Productive desk job
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON20 July 2015
I enjoyed working on the XM campaign at Zedd, as I was able to listen to music and discuss different genres all day with people from everywhere.

They provide good benefits for their full time staff and good break times.
Comfortable Work Environment
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 November 2015
On a typical day at Zedd, I log in to the system and get ready to make outbound calls to Rogers customers. Main priority in contacting previous/current/ and non rogers customers is to present new rogers products, right size their rogers service to match their current and future needs, and provide new services as well. The most difficult part is trying to satisfy Irate customers in order for them to stay and continue to use rogers services. The most enjoyable part I would say is meeting new people and learning how to market products and services based on customers needs and interests.Providing the right product and service to the right customer is the key role in maintaining a strong customer satisfaction.
Pros
learning new marketing strategies based on customer feedback
Cons
repetitive outbound calls
Productive but boring and depressing environment
Outbound telesales to existing rogers customers (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 April 2014
A typical day at work is coming in logging in to Uagent and Cetrix and begin to take calls until break or we have Pre shift. In Pre shift they as for our opinions but nothing is every done when we give feed back on how they can improve the company and help agents to do better on their quality. Management does not listen to anything we have to say. Most co-workers act like children i honestly feel as if im in highschool. The hardest part of my job is talking to customers and the most enjoyable part of the day is leaving to go home.
Pros
Getting paid to just sit
Cons
Sitting all day, Talking to cx who do not want change any service, unsanitary environment, Zero security, Boring
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Scarborough14 September 2015
Talking to people about their billing and what there paying for with on their account. I learn how to adapt to different personality when talking to different people. Management can be helpful at times but not most a lot. My co-workers are the best and I can't ask for more for them. The hardest part is making your required sales numbers for the day. The most enjoyable part is knowing I have made someone day better by just calling there phone when they really wanted someone to talk to.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 March 2014
My typical day would be coming to work sitting on my desk I log in with my id and ask my Team leader what campaign I should be dialing. Start dialing the campaign, every day I set my goal for sales and try my level best to reach my goal. I learned that I should not give up even if I am not reaching my goal, I should serve my customer with the best quality and listen to what they have to offer. My management team will somewhat support, they were not as supportive as my other work places. I had much better management experience at other work places. My co-workers were really friendly and supportive. The most enjoyable part would be seeing my co-workers and helping each other when needed.
Pros
gift cards
Cons
long shift with less pay

2.9