ZEDD Customer Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  325 milner ave27 July 2017
You will get hired as a full timer from day one but since there is no job security and proper HR team then you'll only work whenever they need you.

This environment is very sales driven and expects 10% conversion of sales. This quota may sound very doable until you find out what the product is that you will be selling.

If you are looking for a part time job this place wouldn't be so bad after all but if you're in the need of a full-time position and need job security in order to feed your family at home and manage your life... This place is a waste of time and effort
Pros
shift felixibility
Cons
job insecurity
the people are great
Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON12 July 2017
they say the people are who make the workplace feel like a second home; and here at zedd that's so true! the calls are good, the people are great! 10/10
rogers wireless
Sales and support services (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON3 July 2017
typical day would be speaking with rogers customers and either providing them upgrade services or provide technical help with the services. had the opportunity to make good commission on sales as well.
productivity and fun placed
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2017
Time management.
Fun placed environment.
Work life balanced to an extent.
Making sales when the customer is very rude.
Happy when team leader appreciates our work.
Challenging sales environment
Inside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON25 April 2017
Expected to sell a certain amount of radio service that people did not want.
Constant monitoring of phone calls and sales goals.
Constantly Busy and long hours.
Pros
more than minimum wage on the French program
Cons
Constant criticism of phone calls
Efficient, effective and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  progress and milner31 March 2017
1. Efficient, effective and fun
2. Good in customer service
3. Nice infrastructure
4. Well maintained building
5. Good relationship between superior subordinates
It was a great learning opportunity.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 March 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and also exceeding my sales targets. I enjoyed training and interacting with my co-workers. I enjoyed working with my team leaders as well. I also enjoyed the opportunity to attend training sessions to improve my skills.
Pros
Free Trainings
Cons
Short contract
Comfortable & Professional place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 March 2017
Professional working environment with supportive Team Leaders and management.They can understand employee's situations.
Multi cultural work place that will help us to learn different culture.
Annoying Immature Management Trying to School Employees
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 March 2017
Very unprofessional TLs/Management. Always nosey and trying to get into peoples' personal lives. If you want freedom turn back now! because apparently this is a boot camp where you cannot turn your chair to sit comfortably, turn your head to look at the window, and also cannot talk to your co workers when you have NO CALLS. These people expect so much from their underpaid employees when they themselves do not behave professionally and always so demanding of SALES. Not only that they expect their employees to always make up their hours even if they are eligible to take personal days. The tone is always condescending and the atmosphere is just very unappealing.. also I heard they have now increased the hours.
Pros
Co-workers are friendly
Cons
long hours, disrespectful management, unprofessional management, lunch room stinks, underpaid, gossiping
Very unprofressional
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 March 2017
-fun because of coworkers
-leaders treat you like children
-very gossipy, lots of rumours go around
-expect professionalism even though they are not
Pros
coworkers are great, friendly and nice
Cons
unprofessional, rude
Productive Organisation ,which will bring best out of you.
Inside Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  325,Milner Avenue25 February 2017
Productive Organisation ,which will bring best out of you, and will motivate you in your goal .Will enhance your sales skill and will prepare you for the complete customer satisfaction approach.
fun place
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 January 2017
good place to work with with great environment and ice AMBIENCE...great people and very helpful when you need them with nice people and friendly and positive nature people
Not For me
Rogers Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON16 December 2016
Telemarketing is not something that I am good in. I do not do very well in upsales, to customers who just got new phones.

hours were 11am to 9pm, i learned that it was not the right job for me, management was great, my co workers were amazing people, hardest part of my job was to try and up sell to customers who did not want any changes, helping some customers fix any issues was the best part of the day.
professional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 November 2016
8 hours work, dealing with variety of customers ranging from friendly to really angry frustrated customers with a positive tone always
Horrible place to work with zero appreciation of staff
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON17 November 2016
From the top down - this place is terrible. The bosses do very little and expect the world from their underpaid staff. It's very dergrading to be talked down to on a regular basis.
Pros
Shift work means no overtime
Cons
bosses are bad and don't care about staff, just money
Bloody untrustworthy.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 June 2016
I finished working there on Friday, June 24. I was supposed to be paid on June 30. I've now been given "the runaround" with regard to my pay; they told me that there was some "generalized problem" with the banking system, and that people were being paid "sporadically." My bank has denied that this was the case. Now, I'm immediately sent to voice mail whenever I try to contact my former supervisor. The moral of the story? Don't trust telemarketing.
Pros
It was a job.
Cons
I'm dealing with problems with my pay.
fun working evening shifts and great ppl but the turnover ratio is too high
Inbound Sales Associate (RBC) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2016
Fun workplace when the management is not there in the evenings. Employes are great and the incentives are awesome. However they give up on people too easily and fire them
Pros
free lunches, tim cards and other incentives
Cons
long hours, always pushing us to get 2-3 sales an hour
Not worth it
N/A (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 May 2016
This company posts job postings almost every week if not everyday. If you try to apply they don't ever contact you. I think there just looking for people who they can hire for free literally.

What company who doesn't have a high turnover posts everyday or every week you tell me.

They won't hire anyone with experience because then they can't fire you. If you have no experience and they hire you. They expect you to know everything without training you. Once you can't get sales in first week your fired.

That's why they post out here all the time. Stay away from this company as if you do stay longer than a week you'll be lucky to last 6 months not more.

If a real job and don't waste your time applying to this company or you'll regret it trust me.
Pros
You'll be there a week tops
Cons
You'll be fired after a week
Could be better
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 January 2016
I did not have a good experience at this workplace... Felt very disorganized at times. No benefits for full-time workers
very fast paced environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2015
not enough training. learned a lot of skills on my own. very competitive environment. managers did not have regard to new employees. constantly hiring.