ZEDD Customer Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive desk job
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONJuly 20, 2015
I enjoyed working on the XM campaign at Zedd, as I was able to listen to music and discuss different genres all day with people from everywhere.

They provide good benefits for their full time staff and good break times.
nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONJune 18, 2015
Its a simple job, a monkey could do it.
You call people and offer them an upgrade on their phone, or offer them insurance, or XM. It can be difficult, considering you can be called names by customers.
manager was pretty sweet, he was versatile and easy to work with.
co-workers were awesome stoned half the times, but that's how they dealt with it. The place always smelled like weed where I sat.
Hardest part of the job, was the windows were never open, and it was a cess pool of sickness. If one person got sick, the whole floor would end up sick. It was nasty.
POOR MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORY ASSISTANCE
Sales Agent (Former Employee), North Bay, ONMay 31, 2015
Pros: Set schedule, competitive salary.
Cons: management, supervisors, work environment, lots of negativity. unprofessional management
Extremely poor management.
Management will lie to you/other employees to save the company some money.
Takes away hardly noticeable money off your pay checks.
Supervisors and management are extremely manipulative, will threaten you, talk down to you, think they are much better than you and actually show it. do not care about your input on anything. very negative environment, which what explains the *high* salary. at this place, salary should be much higher for the job you do and expectations.
terrible place
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONMay 31, 2015
Pros: convenient location
Cons: long hours, terrible management
your co workers are amazing but the management is terrible. no room for advancement, no compensation for extra effort. what you do in the past means nothing, no matter how efficient you are. not a long term job, not conducive to a healthy life. hours are ridiculous, not a great job
the most enjoyable part of job
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMay 4, 2015
What i would say is the most important and enjoyable part of my job would be knowing that i m helping my customers and satisfying there needs by answer there questions in regards to there file or there concerns about things, its just you get that peace of mind knowing you helped the best you can to your customers
Zedd
Telesales Agent (Former Employee), North Bay, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: Bonus for French fluency
Cons: Poor hours
Not a bad place to work, hours are not very convenient. Management was alright, very repetitive work, co-workers were helpful.
Great Place to start with your carrer
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 26, 2015
job summary

Interacting with customers and solving their problems and also trying to up sell the product. Dealing with their financial information while maintaining full confidentiality.
Good money, terrible office politics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ScarboroughMarch 4, 2015
It pays well, but management is like high school. There's favorites, and no matter how hard you work, they won't recognize you. I was a top seller and worked on the hardest compaigns, but all I got was $2 Tim Horton's cards. If you're looking for whatever job just for money, this is the place for you. But if you're looking to advance your career, stay far away.
All About Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Bay OntarioJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: incentives and bonuses
Cons: you are ripping off the customers
I thought being a sales person for SiriusXM would be pretty good cause people like radio but once you actually do research and find out all the hidden ways they rip people off it really takes all the enjoyment out of work. That paired with the fact we couldn't mention anything to the customers that would cause concern I really started to try and do customer service more than sales but after finding out everything I was doing was incorrect to Zedd's standards I found it so hard to go to work I really had to stop going.
Fun and relaxed environment
Outbound Sale Representative (Current Employee), Scarborough OntarioDecember 18, 2014
Pros: fun and exciting environment
Cons: low pay
Zedd is a wonderful place to work. The managers are friendly and polite and the hours are not bad either. The job position is calling existing Rogers customers and upselling them new products and services as well as assisting them with any other concerns they may have.
Your co-workers are a mixed of different ethnicities which is great. There are people whom have been employed there for many years and some who have only started.
The hardest part of the job would be working overtime hours or meeting daily quotas in times when the quality lead have ran out.
The most enjoyable part would be when we have prize winnings for meeting our goals or they have raffles monthly. I also like when they give us free pizza lunches when we meet our goal quota numbers.
The pay is not the best but over all it is a good employer.
Good people, great benefits,
Customer service rep. (Former Employee), North Bay, ONNovember 20, 2014
Pros: 3 day weekends every other week.
Cons: long hours.
Great place with a fast pace, people were great to work with and strived to make you do your best. learned how to handle difficult customers. very easy to talk to management. Days were a little long with 9.5 hour shifts and pay was only twice a month.
Fun, creative environment
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), ONNovember 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no comments
Highly recommend, great for increasing your skills, wonderful stafff, friendly atmosphere.
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Bay, ONOctober 3, 2014
Great working environment working with friendly co-workers.
Terrible upper management
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 15, 2014
Owner and management were very manipulative. Actual work is quite easy, not worth the hardship of management.
Good working place with friendly environment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free pizza parties once in a month and it was close to my home also.
Good company to work,
Multicultural environment
I learned how to work as a team effectively in sales environment, and how to manage our self
we have to stay on the phone continuous that the only tiring part but most of the time it was interesting because we used to interact with different customer everytime
Great learning experience
marketing agent (Current Employee), North BayAugust 25, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: unhealthy work environment
A typical day at Zedd is fairly predictable, selling Siriusxm and providing customer service to French speaking Canadians who have our product in their new vehicles.
What I learned at Zedd is how to think on my feet and how even a smile can communicate itself over the phone.
The management at Zedd have too many supervisors. The left arm has no idea what the right arm is doing.
My coworkers are diverse in every possible way, from age, cultural backgrounds, education, interests and are the best group of people I have worked with yet.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with the confusion of what is expected of me and the mismanagement and mistreatment of the agents.
The most enjoyable part of my job is providing customer service to a satisfied customer.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North BayAugust 15, 2014
Pros: prizes
Cons: night shifts
I learned a lot about taking on the phone with customers including answering question, sales, dealing with irate customers.
Most of my co-workers were very respectful and easy going.
The hardest part of my job was dealing with irate customers.
The most enjoyable part of my job was having great conversations with customers as well as meeting new people.
relaxed office space
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), toronto, onJuly 28, 2014
one of the most enjoyable work environments. I learned how to handle strenuous situations, got along with everybody in the workplace.
Telemarketer
customer service representative (Former Employee), North bayJune 25, 2014
Frustrating job. Taught me how to perform under pressure and how to remain calm in tense situations.
Unorganized workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONMay 23, 2014
Unorganized workplace
Non-friendly
I didn't enjoy it at all
Management is rude
Next to impossible to make bonus
Hours get cut every year