ZEDD Customer Solutions Employee Reviews in Canada

Not worth it
N/A (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 6, 2016
This company posts job postings almost every week if not everyday. If you try to apply they don't ever contact you. I think there just looking for people who they can hire for free literally.

What company who doesn't have a high turnover posts everyday or every week you tell me.

They won't hire anyone with experience because then they can't fire you. If you have no experience and they hire you. They expect you to know everything without training you. Once you can't get sales in first week your fired.

That's why they post out here all the time. Stay away from this company as if you do stay longer than a week you'll be lucky to last 6 months not more.

If a real job and don't waste your time applying to this company or you'll regret it trust me.
Pros
You'll be there a week tops
Cons
You'll be fired after a week
POOR MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORY ASSISTANCE
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONMay 31, 2015
Extremely poor management.
Management will lie to you/other employees to save the company some money.
Takes away hardly noticeable money off your pay checks.
Supervisors and management are extremely manipulative, will threaten you, talk down to you, think they are much better than you and actually show it. do not care about your input on anything. very negative environment, which what explains the *high* salary. at this place, salary should be much higher for the job you do and expectations.
Pros
Set schedule, competitive salary.
Cons
management, supervisors, work environment, lots of negativity. unprofessional management
Bloody untrustworthy.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 30, 2016
I finished working there on Friday, June 24. I was supposed to be paid on June 30. I've now been given "the runaround" with regard to my pay; they told me that there was some "generalized problem" with the banking system, and that people were being paid "sporadically." My bank has denied that this was the case. Now, I'm immediately sent to voice mail whenever I try to contact my former supervisor. The moral of the story? Don't trust telemarketing.
Pros
It was a job.
Cons
I'm dealing with problems with my pay.
terrible place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 31, 2015
your co workers are amazing but the management is terrible. no room for advancement, no compensation for extra effort. what you do in the past means nothing, no matter how efficient you are. not a long term job, not conducive to a healthy life. hours are ridiculous, not a great job
Pros
convenient location
Cons
long hours, terrible management
Could be better
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJanuary 14, 2016
I did not have a good experience at this workplace... Felt very disorganized at times. No benefits for full-time workers
very fast paced environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 13, 2015
not enough training. learned a lot of skills on my own. very competitive environment. managers did not have regard to new employees. constantly hiring.
Comfortable Work Environment
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2015
On a typical day at Zedd, I log in to the system and get ready to make outbound calls to Rogers customers. Main priority in contacting previous/current/ and non rogers customers is to present new rogers products, right size their rogers service to match their current and future needs, and provide new services as well. The most difficult part is trying to satisfy Irate customers in order for them to stay and continue to use rogers services. The most enjoyable part I would say is meeting new people and learning how to market products and services based on customers needs and interests.Providing the right product and service to the right customer is the key role in maintaining a strong customer satisfaction.
Pros
learning new marketing strategies based on customer feedback
Cons
repetitive outbound calls
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  ScarboroughSeptember 14, 2015
Talking to people about their billing and what there paying for with on their account. I learn how to adapt to different personality when talking to different people. Management can be helpful at times but not most a lot. My co-workers are the best and I can't ask for more for them. The hardest part is making your required sales numbers for the day. The most enjoyable part is knowing I have made someone day better by just calling there phone when they really wanted someone to talk to.
Good money, terrible office politics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ScarboroughMarch 4, 2015
It pays well, but management is like high school. There's favorites, and no matter how hard you work, they won't recognize you. I was a top seller and worked on the hardest compaigns, but all I got was $2 Tim Horton's cards. If you're looking for whatever job just for money, this is the place for you. But if you're looking to advance your career, stay far away.
Fun place but management sucks .
Agent (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONNovember 26, 2015
I loved working for this company but my manager was very mean and rude . The pay was okay as well but it's a outbound call centre and it was a lot of pressure to get sales and if you didn't meet the sales requirement it caused you to lose hours .
Staff at Zedd Customer Solutions have excellent comradery, and provide mutual support to improve professional development.
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONSeptember 14, 2015
Worked alongside a team of twenty telesales representatives to contact existing Rogers Communication clientèle residing in the Atlantic regions to up-sell and cross-sell Rogers products and services. The company provided several initiatives to make employees feel comfortable and welcomed, while enforcing continuous professional development.
Good
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  ScarboroughAugust 14, 2015
ZEDD Customer Solutions its good , for starters , have good over time , not a prefect place for long time ,will get know more people , management not so strong , good luck
Productive desk job
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONJuly 20, 2015
I enjoyed working on the XM campaign at Zedd, as I was able to listen to music and discuss different genres all day with people from everywhere.

They provide good benefits for their full time staff and good break times.
Great people to work with, but hours give little time to be with family.
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ONNovember 4, 2013
So far at Zedd I think its great! The people are nice and friendly and everyone seems to get along with each other. The salary and benefits are also very good. The only problem is that with the hours I have to work, it doesn't give me much time to be with my family. I work Monday-Wednesday 3-11pm Thursday- Friday 2-11pm and every other Saturday 10-6pm with Sundays off. My commute to work is also 45 minutes. So this really doesn't give me much time to be at home with my baby and husband.
benefits
Good people, great benefits,
Customer service rep. (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONNovember 20, 2014
Great place with a fast pace, people were great to work with and strived to make you do your best. learned how to handle difficult customers. very easy to talk to management. Days were a little long with 9.5 hour shifts and pay was only twice a month.
Pros
3 day weekends every other week.
Cons
long hours.
nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONJune 18, 2015
Its a simple job, a monkey could do it.
You call people and offer them an upgrade on their phone, or offer them insurance, or XM. It can be difficult, considering you can be called names by customers.
manager was pretty sweet, he was versatile and easy to work with.
co-workers were awesome stoned half the times, but that's how they dealt with it. The place always smelled like weed where I sat.
Hardest part of the job, was the windows were never open, and it was a cess pool of sickness. If one person got sick, the whole floor would end up sick. It was nasty.
Productive but boring and depressing environment
Outbound telesales to existing rogers customers (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONApril 5, 2014
A typical day at work is coming in logging in to Uagent and Cetrix and begin to take calls until break or we have Pre shift. In Pre shift they as for our opinions but nothing is every done when we give feed back on how they can improve the company and help agents to do better on their quality. Management does not listen to anything we have to say. Most co-workers act like children i honestly feel as if im in highschool. The hardest part of my job is talking to customers and the most enjoyable part of the day is leaving to go home.
Pros
getting paid to just sit
Cons
sitting all day, talking to cx who do not want change any service, unsanitary environment, zero security, boring
Great learning experience
marketing agent (Current Employee) –  North BayAugust 25, 2014
A typical day at Zedd is fairly predictable, selling Siriusxm and providing customer service to French speaking Canadians who have our product in their new vehicles.
What I learned at Zedd is how to think on my feet and how even a smile can communicate itself over the phone.
The management at Zedd have too many supervisors. The left arm has no idea what the right arm is doing.
My coworkers are diverse in every possible way, from age, cultural backgrounds, education, interests and are the best group of people I have worked with yet.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with the confusion of what is expected of me and the mismanagement and mistreatment of the agents.
The most enjoyable part of my job is providing customer service to a satisfied customer.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
unhealthy work environment
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2014
My typical day would be coming to work sitting on my desk I log in with my id and ask my Team leader what campaign I should be dialing. Start dialing the campaign, every day I set my goal for sales and try my level best to reach my goal. I learned that I should not give up even if I am not reaching my goal, I should serve my customer with the best quality and listen to what they have to offer. My management team will somewhat support, they were not as supportive as my other work places. I had much better management experience at other work places. My co-workers were really friendly and supportive. The most enjoyable part would be seeing my co-workers and helping each other when needed.
Pros
gift cards
Cons
long shift with less pay
Zedd
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONApril 28, 2015
Not a bad place to work, hours are not very convenient. Management was alright, very repetitive work, co-workers were helpful.
Pros
Bonus for French fluency
Cons
Poor hours

2.7