ZEDD Customer Solutions

ZEDD Customer Solutions Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Zedd
Telesales Agent (Former Employee), North Bay, ONApril 28, 2015
Pros: Bonus for French fluency
Cons: Poor hours
Not a bad place to work, hours are not very convenient. Management was alright, very repetitive work, co-workers were helpful.
Great Place to start with your carrer
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 26, 2015
job summary

Interacting with customers and solving their problems and also trying to up sell the product. Dealing with their financial information while maintaining full confidentiality.
Good money, terrible office politics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ScarboroughMarch 4, 2015
It pays well, but management is like high school. There's favorites, and no matter how hard you work, they won't recognize you. I was a top seller and worked on the hardest compaigns, but all I got was $2 Tim Horton's cards. If you're looking for whatever job just for money, this is the place for you. But if you're looking to advance your career, stay far away.
All About Sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Bay OntarioJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: incentives and bonuses
Cons: you are ripping off the customers
I thought being a sales person for SiriusXM would be pretty good cause people like radio but once you actually do research and find out all the hidden ways they rip people off it really takes all the enjoyment out of work. That paired with the fact we couldn't mention anything to the customers that would cause concern I really started to try and do customer service more than sales but after finding out everything I was doing was incorrect to Zedd's standards I found it so hard to go to work I really had to stop going.
Fun and relaxed environment
Outbound Sale Representative (Current Employee), Scarborough OntarioDecember 18, 2014
Pros: fun and exciting environment
Cons: low pay
Zedd is a wonderful place to work. The managers are friendly and polite and the hours are not bad either. The job position is calling existing Rogers customers and upselling them new products and services as well as assisting them with any other concerns they may have.
Your co-workers are a mixed of different ethnicities which is great. There are people whom have been employed there for many years and some who have only started.
The hardest part of the job would be working overtime hours or meeting daily quotas in times when the quality lead have ran out.
The most enjoyable part would be when we have prize winnings for meeting our goals or they have raffles monthly. I also like when they give us free pizza lunches when we meet our goal quota numbers.
The pay is not the best but over all it is a good employer.
Good people, great benefits,
Customer service rep. (Former Employee), North Bay, ONNovember 20, 2014
Pros: 3 day weekends every other week.
Cons: long hours.
Great place with a fast pace, people were great to work with and strived to make you do your best. learned how to handle difficult customers. very easy to talk to management. Days were a little long with 9.5 hour shifts and pay was only twice a month.
Fun, creative environment
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), ONNovember 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no comments
Highly recommend, great for increasing your skills, wonderful stafff, friendly atmosphere.
Productive work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Bay, ONOctober 3, 2014
Great working environment working with friendly co-workers.
Terrible upper management
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 15, 2014
Owner and management were very manipulative. Actual work is quite easy, not worth the hardship of management.
Good working place with friendly environment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free pizza parties once in a month and it was close to my home also.
Good company to work,
Multicultural environment
I learned how to work as a team effectively in sales environment, and how to manage our self
we have to stay on the phone continuous that the only tiring part but most of the time it was interesting because we used to interact with different customer everytime
Great learning experience
marketing agent (Current Employee), North BayAugust 25, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: unhealthy work environment
A typical day at Zedd is fairly predictable, selling Siriusxm and providing customer service to French speaking Canadians who have our product in their new vehicles.
What I learned at Zedd is how to think on my feet and how even a smile can communicate itself over the phone.
The management at Zedd have too many supervisors. The left arm has no idea what the right arm is doing.
My coworkers are diverse in every possible way, from age, cultural backgrounds, education, interests and are the best group of people I have worked with yet.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with the confusion of what is expected of me and the mismanagement and mistreatment of the agents.
The most enjoyable part of my job is providing customer service to a satisfied customer.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North BayAugust 15, 2014
Pros: prizes
Cons: night shifts
I learned a lot about taking on the phone with customers including answering question, sales, dealing with irate customers.
Most of my co-workers were very respectful and easy going.
The hardest part of my job was dealing with irate customers.
The most enjoyable part of my job was having great conversations with customers as well as meeting new people.
relaxed office space
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), toronto, onJuly 28, 2014
one of the most enjoyable work environments. I learned how to handle strenuous situations, got along with everybody in the workplace.
Telemarketer
customer service representative (Former Employee), North bayJune 25, 2014
Frustrating job. Taught me how to perform under pressure and how to remain calm in tense situations.
Unorganized workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONMay 23, 2014
Unorganized workplace
Non-friendly
I didn't enjoy it at all
Management is rude
Next to impossible to make bonus
Hours get cut every year
Productive and fast paced work enviroment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Toronto, OntApril 13, 2014
Pros: growth within the company
A typical day at Zedd Customer Solutions as a customer service outbound phone representative is all about customer service and building relationships with different marketing campaigns.

The daily routine was building a rapport with customers to consolidate and reconcile accounts, as well as gain new business. Also making contact with existing and potential customers to find out their needs and inform of new products and/or services.

I up-sold products and services to top competitor customers, gaining new customers. I also managed account escalations in a professional and effective manner.

My co-workers were team players and made it easy to resolve potential issues with accounts by working together. It is always fun working side by side to achieve success and reach company targets.

The most enjoyable part of the job was finding new challenges and ways to motivate the team to strive for the company goals. I also enjoyed learning new sales techniques and approaches to sales.

There was nothing in my prior position that I found overly difficult or hard to complete or attend to.

Thank you.
Productive but boring and depressing environment
Outbound telesales to existing rogers customers (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 5, 2014
Pros: getting paid to just sit
Cons: sitting all day, talking to cx who do not want change any service, unsanitary environment, zero security, boring
A typical day at work is coming in logging in to Uagent and Cetrix and begin to take calls until break or we have Pre shift. In Pre shift they as for our opinions but nothing is every done when we give feed back on how they can improve the company and help agents to do better on their quality. Management does not listen to anything we have to say. Most co-workers act like children i honestly feel as if im in highschool. The hardest part of my job is talking to customers and the most enjoyable part of the day is leaving to go home.
it sucked
sales rep (Former Employee), north bayApril 1, 2014
Pros: work with amazing people. pay
Cons: supervisors . bilanguage teaching was horrid
The people you work with were amazing and everyones so friendly because they been threw it all too .. but when i went for training for the french side .. they taught us in english .. expected us to know all the terms right away in french .. u had to ask for a cheat sheet of proper terms because the people who train you dont know french .. supervisors are nice but they dont help much .. tell you what you did wrong but does not show you how to fix it properly even if you ask a billion times . Was not the job for me .. its something youd have to experience on your own ..its not for everyone .
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2014
Pros: gift cards
Cons: long shift with less pay
My typical day would be coming to work sitting on my desk I log in with my id and ask my Team leader what campaign I should be dialing. Start dialing the campaign, every day I set my goal for sales and try my level best to reach my goal. I learned that I should not give up even if I am not reaching my goal, I should serve my customer with the best quality and listen to what they have to offer. My management team will somewhat support, they were not as supportive as my other work places. I had much better management experience at other work places. My co-workers were really friendly and supportive. The most enjoyable part would be seeing my co-workers and helping each other when needed.
fun ppl
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONMarch 17, 2014
Pros: zedd store
Cons: hard on the phone all day
call rogers customers and renew their plan or upgrade thier phone answered questions and help with any problems , also sold tv cable and internet to exsisting customers