ABOUT ZEDD CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS:
In June 2010, Zedd Customer Solutions, a proudly Canadian owned and operated outsource call centre service provider was co-founded by four of Canada’s most recognized call centre industry professionals. Zedd is a boutique-type operation with a singular focus to provide outstanding telephone contact to many of Canada’s largest Companies. Zedd believes delivering an excellent customer experience is about execution and uncompromised attention to details and best practices.
Located in the Markham Rd. and Hwy 401 neighbourhood on Milner Ave the Telesales agent shall make and/or receive telephone calls on behalf of our well known clients. The position performs according to established quality assurance standards and within guidelines set forth by the company and the client. The Telesales Representative is expected to meet and/or exceed established sales targets. Full training is provided and paid for.
- Places and/or receive calls to/from existing customers.
- Consistently meet established program sales targets.
- Provide exceptional sales and customer service levels and maintain a high rating on quality monitoring tests.
- Accurately input, retrieve and access information regarding a customer directly from our client’s database.
- Resolve customer concerns immediately and effectively. Displays professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Quickly and accurately answer customer questions with a full knowledge of features and benefits of products, and services.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Offers feedback to program supervisor for ways of improving results.
- Basic computer skills and accurate data entry.
- Attends and actively participates in all required training programs.
- Report suspected security incidents to their immediate supervisor or the compliance/security manager with the understanding that all reports shall be kept confidential.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- High School diploma or equivalent is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to effectively translate complex information into common terms.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Quick to adapt to changes within the job.
- Work well with others.
- Accuracy when performing all work assignments.
- Works with a positive attitude that reflects favorably upon the company.
- Regular rate of $12.00/HR
- Benefits available
- Paid Training
Indeed - 8 months ago