Spa Manager Wanted at Zazou Salon & Spa (North Vancouver)
ZAZOU Salon and Spa is dedicated to creating a respected work environment through building and supporting an outstanding Team who appreciates the feeling of belonging. We offer on-going education and an atmosphere of modern relaxation and celebration. We're Community focused, globally minded, and participate in sustainable environmental practices.
We realize that great finales start with great beginnings.
The ZAZOU family is growing. We are searching for the following role:
Spa Manager on a permanent and full time basis
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading the spa staff members and reporting to the General Manager and owner
- Training staff to the highest of standards in Esthetic treatments and customer service
- Schedule staff
- Hire and train new staff members
- Control and order inventory
- Organise promotions to create new business
- Network with industry members so Zazou can be the leaders in new and innovative products and treatments
- Control the operating budget of the spa in relation to wage costs and inventory
- Produce new consultation forms
- Represent Zazou at industry and hiring fairs
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in the in the spa and beauty industry mandatory
- 2+ plus years supervisory or management experience in a Spa environment is mandatary with a proven record of results.
- Third level education in Esthetics (waxing, manicure, pedicure) mandatory
- Massage therapy and other Holistic treatments considered an asset for potential business expansion
We provide an environment that includes:
- Competitive Wages ( hourly + commission + bonus) $30,000-$35000 per year
- Product & Service Discounts
- Growth / Career Opportunities
- Ongoing Education
- Community Events
- Semi-Annual Retreats
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Teaching Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Entertaining Atmosphere
- Social Environment
Looking for the right fit is important, so think about what you are looking for in a great career and what you have to offer your clients. Explore our website, try our services and research our history. If you are inspired, send us your cover letter and resume by replying to this post.
ZAZOU believes in diversity and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Zazou Salon and Spa,
3033 Mountain Highway,
North Vancouver, B.C.