Are you looking join a growing firm? If so, Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan is the place for you.
From our 6 lawyer inception in 1997, we have grown to 41 lawyers in 2012. We are an insurance defence boutique law firm, located in Downtown Toronto, with excellence in providing defence of tort, accident benefits, property and general insurance litigation matters.
We currently have an opening for:
- 1 Intermediate Legal Assistant
- 1 Senior Legal Assistant
In this role you will:
- prepare correspondence and court documents (motion records, pleadings, factums, Books of Authorities) and arrange for service and filing in and outside of Toronto
- prepare correspondence and arrange for service and filing of documents (forms, Schedules, briefs) with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO)
- manage calendars and schedule important dates
- communicate with clients, court offices and other law firms
- transcribe dictations
What we are looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience managing an insurance defence legal practice
- You are have experience with accident benefit and/or tort files
- You have a typing speed of 50+ words per minute and are proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- You are familiar with the Time Matters, PCLaw, and time docketing procedures
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
- You work well independently and thrive in a team environment
- You possess exceptional organizational skills
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary based on experience. Benefits package available.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan LLP is a 23 lawyer strong insurance defence law firm that was established in 1997. The genesis of the firm is...