Are you looking gain law clerking experience in a growing firm? If so, Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan is the place for you.
From our 6 lawyer inception in 1997, we have grown to 41 lawyers in 2012. We are an insurance defence boutique law firm, located in Downtown Toronto, with excellence in providing defence of tort, accident benefits, property and general insurance litigation matters.
We currently have an opening for a Briefing Clerk.
In this role you will provide assistance to one of the firm’s partners by:
- Receiving initial file contents
- Sorting through and organizing files
- Creating an index for the file
- Updating and cross referencing the file with various documents
What we are looking for:
- You are a recent graduate of a paralegal, or law clerk program.
- You are proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- You are familiar with PCLaw and time docketing procedures.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines.
- You work well independently and thrive in a team environment.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Salary based on experience. Benefits package available.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.