Zara Employee Reviews

the worst company in the world
sales (Former Employee) –  Canada6 December 2012
A store and head office run by uneducated snotty middle management girls who refer to the employees as "stupid brainless people". There is no respect towards the employee, they preach about safety when the backroom is prepared for accidents (the emergency exit is blocked by boxes and trash).
Pros
nothing
Cons
no respect
Great colleagues to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2012
Working in this company provided me with many people that I could identify with as a team. Everyone was very helpful towards each other and this made it a pleaseant place to work at.

Management at the store level was always changing and it was at times depressing when managers that you have built a bond with had to work at another location. Additionally, frequent turnovers meant that many friends that you have established were slowly going away.

This job was demanding in that it always felt that the store was understaffed, but this also brought with it a challenge that provided motivation to excel in daily operations where our results were shown to us by our managers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis regarding our sales targets.
Pros
store wide commisions
Cons
frequent changes in personnel
L'unité des membres du personnel
Service à la clientèle et caissière (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 July 2016
Le personnel s'entraident les uns et les autres afin que le travail demandé soit accompli. Très bon travail d'équipe.
Long
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC6 July 2016
zara is best place I had learned so many experience based on customer service and management . I have great team at zara who can help me when I need support, as every job zara has hard side as well, as customer service; biggest point of the company .
Pros
discounts
Cons
long horus
environnement de travail très dynamique
Vendeuse/ caissière (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 May 2016
Développe la rapidité à apprendre dans le domaine de la vente et de la mode. Promotion de poste, ce fait très facilement.
Une très bonne dynamique
Vendeuse (Current Employee) –  Pau, QC25 April 2016
Travail difficile physiquement (longues journées, plusieurs heures debout à faire des allers - retours à vive allure), mais une bonne ambiance, une bonne organisation, et un salaire plus que satisfaisant.
aspect le plus agréable
VENDEUSE (Former Employee) –  Bruxelles, MB9 October 2015
faire la promotion des articles et la vente aux clients
aider les clients
Pros
améliorer ma communication