Zara

Zara Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Sales (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJuly 19, 2014
typical day at work, customer service. i learned to be more flexible on my job.the hardest and enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different customers everyday.
group work and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee), London, ENGJuly 18, 2014
A typical day in Zara was busy but full of friendship among the workers in Zara. We were not just colleges but a family. An awesome experience that I would repeat doubtless.
The Zara team was amazing
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), PasadenaJuly 15, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: management kept changing
My typical day at Zara would vary due to the various duties needed at the store. As a cashier I learned how to multi-task with customers as well as administrative duties such as filing paperwork. Being on the sales floor I learned how to help various customers in a timely manner. Handling restock every 30 minutes was one of my favorite duties because – more... I was able to work in a fast pace environment. – less
learned how to prioritise and organise
Shoes responsible (Former Employee), Oxford CircusJuly 13, 2014
Receiving daily shoes delivery (50 to 60 boxes with 60 pairs each). Changing prices coming from Spain, working with visuals following the collection. Commerciality and reports follow up. Customer service, Overstock, managing small team 2-3 people.
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGJuly 13, 2014
I really enjoy working at Zara, it is a fun and warm environment to work in and the staff and management team are very good. You meet new people everyday.
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), KielceJuly 11, 2014
A lot things to do at once, comunication with customer on first place
fun workplace
Customer Assistant (Former Employee), ENGJuly 3, 2014
Pros: discount on products
Cons: long hours
A typical day is very busy especially on the weekends, I learned very good customer service skills however the co-workers can be critical.The hardest part of the job is having to pick up after customers and the most enjoyable part is working along side clothes.
Not a good work environment
sales associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2014
The corporate people don't care about their associates. They are not approachable at all.
Great management in Kids, loved going to work!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edison, NJJune 26, 2014
Assisted customers daily, maintained a section of the store, stoked and re-stocked merchandise. Had the best co-workers and managers.
Room for growth
Product Leader/Former Keyholder (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2014
Zara has been a great experience, I've learned from my managers and co-workers and continue to learn. There's so many things to do that one is always running around and the time flies by. As a manger, it was a great feeling to see yourself getting more and more comfortable and better at running a store, let alone a store on 5th ave. The team I had the – more... pleasure to work with were very quick to complete each and every task. As a product leader, the attention to detail in product and rotation and sales gave me the confidence to become better at what I do. Overall, this is a great company and amazing experience in which I learned many things. – less
Will educate you on the fashion world.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2014
If you are looking to learn about high fashion, Zara will teach you everything. Zara is a european company that developed into a fast fashion empire that always produce new merchandise weekly. The management will allow you to grow with the company if you are willing and capable of that growth.
Productive & fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), MarrakechJune 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Being a part of ZARA Work Group is like working with your familly, every one cares about you , respect you ...
Great retail store to start of at
Head Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 18, 2014
Pros: shifts
Cons: working all holidays
If your still in school and dont mind the night shifts, this will be a great job for you.
enjoyable place
Senior Cashie (Former Employee), londonJune 13, 2014
Pros: nice area
Cons: nothing
no longer open, good pay, good manager, loved de job, nice clothes
High End Clothing Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 13, 2014
Provide consumer service for customers
Restoke clothes and refresh floor
Inventory
productive place to work, always on your feet.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 31, 2014
A typical day at work would be maintaining assigned section, making sure it is neat and organized at all times, and interacting with customers at the same time.
Miguel CV
Sales Assistant and VM (Former Employee), MalagaMay 30, 2014
With over 11 years of professional experience in retail, I can say that the key ingredient in my career is that I always view the shopping experience from the customers' point of view. I have worked in luxury goods, high street fashion, personal shopping and finally sports fashion and goods. My experience has been so far in 3 countries that have a big – more... reputation in retail (Spain, London, UK and Dubai, UAE). My aspiration is to continue this tradition with more brands covering a wider range of responsibilities. – less
Good Productive place to work
Manager-Taxation & Finance (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 25, 2014
I thing Learning should be a contininous process and the Company has provided me the oppurnity to learnt from my boses,colleague and Team Members.
productivity in all
Sales Assistant, Zara (Former Employee), London, ENGMay 19, 2014
is hardwork everyday while meeting and dealing with a diversity of people either your team and customers.
You learn how to organise your section while following the merchandising procedures.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the parties with your team.
Lovely enviroment, great team
sale assistant (Former Employee), LondonMay 17, 2014
Fashion industry is another side of art, so it is very important HOW you approach people ( customers and colleagues) how much you get involved and do your work. In this domain you need to be spontaneous and you have to be flexible, to understand customers needs and being able to provide best service for your future clients. Having contact with lots – more... of people and being very communicative didn't create for me any problems but contrary- my positive energy and attitude made others reflect to their behaviour and do things better. – less

About Zara

Zara is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia, and founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and Rosalía – Read more