Zara

Zara Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good place to work.
Stock Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 20, 2014
Pros: the people i worked with were very surportive of each others day to day task.
For a few years my primary job was to replenished the floor after an item/s was sold. I did also however I also returned over stocked to there proper place in the stock room by fold labeling and changing hangers from floor to stock.
Busy bee
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAAugust 16, 2014
It gets busy, and you are constantly on your feet. It's fun, but very tiring. Management makes all the difference. I was blessed to work with an awesome manager that was very organized.
Sales assistant
Sales assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGAugust 13, 2014
Cons: long hours, differents shifts
• Providing excellent customer service to maximize sales on the sales floor and in the fitting rooms
• Managing the stockroom, replenishing the sales floor with news garments
• Working with garments - ensuring the high standards are maintained at all times
• Helping in the season sales’ preparation
• Working well in a team, supporting and assisting – more... my colleagues – less
an xcellent experience..cant elaborate...
department manager (Former Employee), GurgaonAugust 12, 2014
• New Store’s Opening : Having experience about zara new store opening preparation and planing,part of zara new store opening team member, already participate in new store opening team more then eight new store in INDIA.

• Merchandise planning: Ordering the base stock required by understanding the trends, consumer demand and analysis of ranking reports. – more... Creating retail space and stockroom management for new and non show items
 Visual Merchandising: Involved in coordination and visual merchandising according to the guidelines and identifying the ranking reports. Highlighting the theme and styles in the most attractive manner that makes shopping an experience to the customer.
 Inventory management: Locating the fast and slow moving styles so that the store area is divided and utilized carefully to get the maximum return. Rotation of the stock so that the store looks fresh and new.
 Manpower management: Understand the team and building confidence and professionalism in them through daily briefing sections, maintaining individual coaching logs, allotting key responsible areas to bring in accountability and system. Bringing in competitive spirit within the team. Inculcating and instilling the charm of making and breaking records. – less
Retail
Sales Associate/Retail (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 9, 2014
The company is sophisticated and they pay well compared to other retail companies. It is easy to move up, as long as the individual is hardworking. As an associate, I've been trained in visual and as a supervisor.
Fun and productive!
Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2014
Zara is a fun and productiove place to work. You're always busy helping clientele with wardrobe choices. Even as as a cashier youre allowed to cross-train by assisting clients on the sales floor.
productive and fun workplace
shop floor worker (Former Employee), London / Gatwick Airport, ENGAugust 5, 2014
Pros: team skills and fun workplace
Cons: long hours
great workplace, first job, foot in the doorstep to working lfe, interchangeable retail skill& people skills
nice atmosphere, opportunities to promote
Cashier and shop assistant (Current Employee), Bournemouth, ENGAugust 5, 2014
Pros: youthful team
Cons: hectic work on weekends
Every day is a busy day with multiple tasks that does not allow you to get bored.
Very competent and comprehensible managerial staff that regard the staff as human beings and know how to motivate.
very good place to work and learn
Sr. Fashion Assistance (Former Employee), Delhi, DLJuly 21, 2014
amazing co. with amazing fashion sense and work environment.
Productive and fun workplace.
Sales (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJuly 19, 2014
typical day at work, customer service. i learned to be more flexible on my job.the hardest and enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different customers everyday.
group work and fun place
Cashier (Former Employee), London, ENGJuly 18, 2014
A typical day in Zara was busy but full of friendship among the workers in Zara. We were not just colleges but a family. An awesome experience that I would repeat doubtless.
The Zara team was amazing
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), PasadenaJuly 15, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: management kept changing
My typical day at Zara would vary due to the various duties needed at the store. As a cashier I learned how to multi-task with customers as well as administrative duties such as filing paperwork. Being on the sales floor I learned how to help various customers in a timely manner. Handling restock every 30 minutes was one of my favorite duties because – more... I was able to work in a fast pace environment. – less
learned how to prioritise and organise
Shoes responsible (Former Employee), Oxford CircusJuly 13, 2014
Receiving daily shoes delivery (50 to 60 boxes with 60 pairs each). Changing prices coming from Spain, working with visuals following the collection. Commerciality and reports follow up. Customer service, Overstock, managing small team 2-3 people.
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGJuly 13, 2014
I really enjoy working at Zara, it is a fun and warm environment to work in and the staff and management team are very good. You meet new people everyday.
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), KielceJuly 11, 2014
A lot things to do at once, comunication with customer on first place
fun workplace
Customer Assistant (Former Employee), ENGJuly 3, 2014
Pros: discount on products
Cons: long hours
A typical day is very busy especially on the weekends, I learned very good customer service skills however the co-workers can be critical.The hardest part of the job is having to pick up after customers and the most enjoyable part is working along side clothes.
Not a good work environment
sales associate (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 1, 2014
The corporate people don't care about their associates. They are not approachable at all.
Great management in Kids, loved going to work!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edison, NJJune 26, 2014
Assisted customers daily, maintained a section of the store, stoked and re-stocked merchandise. Had the best co-workers and managers.
Room for growth
Product Leader/Former Keyholder (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2014
Zara has been a great experience, I've learned from my managers and co-workers and continue to learn. There's so many things to do that one is always running around and the time flies by. As a manger, it was a great feeling to see yourself getting more and more comfortable and better at running a store, let alone a store on 5th ave. The team I had the – more... pleasure to work with were very quick to complete each and every task. As a product leader, the attention to detail in product and rotation and sales gave me the confidence to become better at what I do. Overall, this is a great company and amazing experience in which I learned many things. – less
Will educate you on the fashion world.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2014
If you are looking to learn about high fashion, Zara will teach you everything. Zara is a european company that developed into a fast fashion empire that always produce new merchandise weekly. The management will allow you to grow with the company if you are willing and capable of that growth.

About Zara

Zara is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia, and founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and Rosalía – Read more