Zara

Zara Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
learning how to not take things personally.
Fashion Merchandiser/Salesperson (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 27, 2013
Pros: good atmosphere
I have learned how to be pore passionate and patient than I was before, and also how to not take this personally.
variety of tasks
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 7, 2013
never a dull moment at winners. There were many things to do, and a great staff team.
Not very happy working with.
DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: loved to work with other mamgers at same level.
Cons: hard work wasn't recognised
Messages coming from upper level were not very clear. Hard work wasn't recognised.
the worst company in the world
sales (Former Employee), CanadaDecember 6, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: no respect
A store and head office run by uneducated snotty middle management girls who refer to the employees as "stupid brainless people". There is no respect towards the employee, they preach about safety when the backroom is prepared for accidents (the emergency exit is blocked by boxes and trash).

January 9, 2013

They pay min wage, and want you work like they pay a max wage. They treat you like a child and management are snotty. I have heard management call employees idiots behind their backs and cutomers stupid at several stores I worked at, so I guess it comes from the top management, because it's the same everywhere you go. The turn over there is greater than any other retail store I have ever worked at and I have worked for a few. They don't give you hours, so some times you find yourself going to other stores, where emplyees quit.

Great colleagues to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: store wide commisions
Cons: frequent changes in personnel
Working in this company provided me with many people that I could identify with as a team. Everyone was very helpful towards each other and this made it a pleaseant place to work at.

Management at the store level was always changing and it was at times depressing when managers that you have built a bond with had to work at another location. Additionally, frequent turnovers meant that many friends that you have established were slowly going away.

This job was demanding in that it always felt that the store was understaffed, but this also brought with it a challenge that provided motivation to excel in daily operations where our results were shown to us by our managers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis regarding our sales targets.
aspect le plus agréable
VENDEUSE (Former Employee), Bruxelles, MBOctober 9, 2015
Pros: améliorer ma communication
faire la promotion des articles et la vente aux clients
aider les clients